“Angel Inn Bed and Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 4 Green Lake B&B and Inns
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Angel Inn Bed and Breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The location of the Angel Inn is on Green Lake, the view was spectacular and the decor of the inn was amazing. Most importantly, the host's David and Kathy Greening were wonderfu!!. The breakfast each morning was so tasty. My husband and I highly recommend this B&B, we will be back:)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
angelinns, Owner at Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
What a beautiful find to wake up to this morning. Your kind words just made my day! I feel I have known you my whole life. Wish the short time we had together would have been longer. Don't forget to send me an e-mail, I want to hear your story. Happy Anniversary! Hugs and Blessings my friend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have had the fortunate pleasure of staying at the Angel Inn several times over the past few years. Kathy and Dave are now like family. Their home which they share with all the rest of us is really something special. Not only are the grounds beautiful but their attention to detail is incredible right down to the chocolates you find on your bed and of course the gormet breakfasts with so many choices. Green Lake is already a magical place to visit and is spectacular when combined with the Angel Inn. We highly recommend this rare Bed and Breakfast to others visiting the area!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
angelinns, Owner at Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
We appreciate all you do for us and want to thank you for your friendship and all the kind words. You two always fill the Inn with so much laughter and kindness. The beautiful picture that you painted for us and the amazing eagle pictures will always hold a special meaning in our hearts. Now that you will be moving closer, maybe we can do a boat ride? Blessings my friends...And again, thank you so much!
Willowbrook
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Angel Inn's setting right on Green Lake is heavenly. The innkeepers are pleasant and very knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast is hardy with fresh fruit, juice, pastries and 2 cooked dishes set out buffet style. Grab an apple or banana for a later snack and you might be able to skip lunch. Our room (Michael) was small and the whirlpool tub rather crowds it. Soaking in a tub isn't our thing so we used it to stash our luggage. The room had a handy mini-fridge and we took full advantage of the 2nd fl. balcony just steps from our door to sit out with a cool drink and enjoy the beautiful lakeview. There are other nice spots in the common areas to sit, read or watch the boats on the lake. There's a good restaurant (Norton's) just two doors down that you can walk to on the lakeside path. There are several nice restaurants in the area - we enjoyed our meals at Norton's and 680 but Waterfront Grill disappointed us with cold food and slow service. Also took a very enjoyable sightseeing cruise on the Escapade (look for the 2 for 1 deal in the coupon book provided at the Inn) Green Lake is a pleasant small town and the Angel Inn is a great spot to relax and enjoy yourself.

Room Tip: Like many older homes turned B&B, guest rooms are small but Michael and Raphael both have corner...
Wisconsin
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The other reviews are spot on-this is a lovely little place, made so by the hosts, Kathy and Dave. We felt welcomed, pampered and very relaxed. As others have stated, the attention to details were much appreciated. We too, loved the wine and cheese upon our arrival-it hit the spot afer being in the car. The smell of coffee is a wonderful way to wake up; the breakfast that follows is as good as everyone says it is! We enjoyed the options of eating on either the 1st or second story porch, your room, the dining room, or down by the boat house. This allows you to be as social as you want to be! We want to thank Kathy and Dave for being a part of our 25th wedding anniversary; you helped make it special and relaxing. By the way, if they recommend a restaurant to you, listen to them :) My review for dinner in town may not be so positive.
We would love to come back in winter and enjoy the hot tub and fireplace even more!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Raphael Room and really enjoyed a lovely view of the lake.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so very much for all your kind words, and for taking the time to share your experience. Your words take my breath away! We appreciate all you have done for us.

Most of all, I want to thank you for allowing us to be part of your special weekend! We are honored you chose Angel Inn! I enjoyed talking with you as you planned your "getaway"!Congratulations on 25 years together! By the way, your shoes matched perfect! Great Find! Thank you also for the travel stories, (I took notes), the laughter and the friendship, it means the world to us!

Congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary!
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I planned a mini vacaton in Green Lake and stayed at the Angel Inn. The inn is beautiful with a great location right on the lake within easy walkng distance of the Green Lake downtown area. The rooms and overall in is really 'cozy', immaculately clean creating a real 'romantic' type ambience. But what really sets the Angel Inn apart is the owners, Kathy and Dave; very friendly with some great stories about in inn. The breakfast was incredible. I happened to mention to Kathy that I was celiac and was greeted each morning by a gluten free muffin and breakfast entry cooked special for me...wow! And sitting on the porch in the late afternoon with some wine and cheese was just perfect. We are definitely planning on returning.

Room Tip: I believe the inn has 5 rooms; candidly all are nice. While some have a view of the lake, it's...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for all the kind words. We appreciate everything you have done for us. It was so nice to have met you two. Thank you also for the laughter and the fun little talks. You have to let us know all about the marathon you and your daughter were in! By the way, I signed you up for next year, to run in the Green Lake Half Marathon! Wish you were here right now, the weather is gorgeous, the lake is calm, a perfect day to sit by the water and have a picnic!
Oconomowoc
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We travel to Green Lake just to stay at Angel Inn. The owners, Kathy and Dave, have created a little slice of heaven on a the beautiful Green Lake. Their inn is peaceful, beautiful, and very clean. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious!! Kathy makes everyone feel like a friend with her kind and gentle nature.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the beautiful review and all the kind words. You hold a special place in my heart. I am so thankful our paths crossed again. A highlight of my summer is when I see your name in the reservation book. I keep looking at the picture you have posted. It must be your Mom. A beautiful lady with a beautiful friend. Here is a hug. Blessings!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time for our weekend getaway here. The rooms are immaculate, lavishly decorated, and romantic. I was also impressed by little touches that they add, like fresh flowers in the room, sheets ever so slightly perfumed with something lovely, and chocolates to welcome us. Kathy is a phenomenal cook as she prepares the breakfasts, and her food alone is reason to stay here. The owners take great care to cater to your every need and be helpful hosts in terms of exploring the area as well. We hope to go back next year!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking time from your busy day to write such a beautiful review. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and all the kind words. Happy to hear the package made it to you safe. Wish you were here today, a loon was singing an amazing song this morning right outside your window, and right now the moon is breathtakingl... Hope your summer was wonderful and just so you know, you are missed! Thank you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Lake
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#1 of 4 in Green Lake
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!