“Second visit”
Review of Evensong Spa

Evensong Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Green Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: Evensong Spa is wrapped in tranquility and set on wooded acres in Green Lake, Wisconsin. Our services, products and setting are all about re-energizing your mind, body and spirit. We offer a unique blend of natural services and products, customized for each guest's needs. Our goal is to help guests achieve outer and inner peace, attain their desired physical results and improve their overall well-being.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Second visit”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

My first experience with Evensong I will never forget. I felt like my sisters and I were treated like royalty, that was 3 years ago. I recently returned with my sisters and added our sister-in-law. For me, personally, I was disappointed with my massage therapist, due to the fact he was a smoker. I tried to not focus on that so much and relax, but did find that to be a distraction. The massage itself was nice and we really enjoyed the use of the locker room to relax after. The atmosphere is very calming. One of my sisters and my clothes were locked in the locker, and the gal at front desk had to use master key to unlock it. Very beautiful oasis.

HeidelHouseGM, Manager at Evensong Spa, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent Evensong Spa experience. I regret that your therapist distracted you from your state of relaxation and an otherwise enjoyable service. I value your honesty and will address this issue with all of our therapists to avoid another occurrence in the future.

Your first experience is exactly what we strive for, and I thank you for sharing that and returning with your sister-in-law. I hope you choose to visit us again in the future so we have the opportunity to provide exceptional service to you and your sisters once again.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you would like to speak with me directly, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Druellen Kosti

118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Mmmm Evensong Spa”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great massages, nice relaxation areas, good food. I had a body polish, which I had never had before. It was pure heaven with great results. Hot stone massage was very nice as well.

Antioch, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Massage Therapist”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I just visited the Evensong Spa recently and I was extremely disappointed with my experience, mainly because of the massage therapist, Crystal. First, Crystal came to the women's locker room and took me to the massage room about 10 minutes late from when I was originally scheduled. Next, the massage was not that great. Her technique is far from admirable. I have had numerous other massages done in my life and hers was honestly one of the worst that I have ever received. Then, I started to smell some kind of smoke in the room and didn't know where it was coming from, until I then realized that it was from the massage therapist. Seriously!!?? Why is she allowed to smoke at work, when her job requires professional services to clients???!!! Lastly, when the massage was over, I realized that she finished about 5 minutes before my time was up!!! So, not only did I get 15 minutes knocked off my massage treatment, I received a below mediocre service, and I had to smell smoke on my massage therapist, I had to bite my tongue at the reception desk because I didn't want to embarass my freinds/family with my extreme disappointment and anger (they were there with me getting other services done, which they all thoroughly enjoyed). So, they encouraged me to provide this review, in the hopes that my voice could still be heard. I really think management should evaluate the reason why they tolerate employees to treat their guests like this. Evensong Spa has the potentail to be one of the best in the area, but will probably never have that opportunity as long as employees like this are allowed to be employed there. Such a shame.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Miss E
HeidelHouseGM, Manager at Evensong Spa, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
I am deeply disappointed to hear of your unpleasant experience at Evensong Spa. Although I wish we could have addressed these issues before you left, I do thank you for being honest and sharing your feedback with us here.

Please know that we strive to stay on time for our guests and deeply regret that we ran late on your appointment. Our therapists are very passionate about the service quality you receive. Unfortunately, this time we fell short of both your and our expectations. The specific issues you mention have been addressed with your therapist as all feedback we receive is used as an opportunity to learn and improve.

I am sincerely sorry for the disappointment and anger you experienced and hope you will give us an opportunity to provide you with a service up to our standards in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns if you would like to discuss this further.

Druellen Kosti
Evensong Spa Director
920.294.3347
dkosti@heidelhouse.com
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Awesome!!! the place was clean wonderful and very welcoming. I would go there again and again... I also have to say the staff was warm friendly and helpful

Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Totally amazing!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

WOW. For my first spa experience this place was top notch. Everything about our visit was perfect right down the cozy comfy rugs we walked on. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is friendly and warm, and my entire visit was spent carefree and stress free- something I rarely get to experience. Will be back very soon to enjoy another wonderful visit!

Visited July 2012