“Nice place for lunch”

Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Green Lake
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: Our diverse menu features brick-oven pizzas, mouth-watering sandwiches, hand-crafted burgers and Wisconsin “must haves.” We are committed to quality, using the freshest ingredients in preparing your meal. In addition to our great food menu, our bar serves a vast array of beer – drafts, imports, bottle, craft, domestic, gluten-free and non-alcoholic beer. Along with our dining room, we offer a large screened-in patio for seating, a bar area and a large banquet room upstairs seating 150 people. Join us for a casual meal, or your special event.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Overall very good. Wait staff mixed up drinks and was a little annoying. Bison burger very good. Chippers so so.

Mary R, Owner at Goose Blind Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you for the review Kevin!

Sorry about that drink mix-up, we know how annoying that can be.

We're glad you loved our bison burger made from fresh local 4M Bison!

See you next time!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I go here every year when I travel to Greenlake. The menu has a ton of variety and every dish that I or my friends get is always really good. I love the pizza here thought, so I always end u getting it. I think the service is also efficient and friendly. Make a stop when you are in town!

Mary R, Owner at Goose Blind Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves in delivering an excellent experience to each and every one of our customers. See you next time!

The Goose Blind

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The staff at this restaurant are outstanding!!! They were so fun and so accommodating. We had a party of 19 and they were able to handle all of us and even offered separate checks. We had so much fun on Sunday night, we went back on Monday night. Out of 19 people, I did not hear anyone say anything bad about the food, they all enjoyed. If you're with the right people, try the "Shotski".

Mary R, Owner at Goose Blind Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Thanks, Renee! We're so happy you had a great time! We'll pass on your review to our staff. See you next time!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Have been here many times. I am picky, and it is one of my favorites. There are so many good options that I could go back and order seven different entrees. Other than The Little Corporal, this is a solid choice. Great for large groups. We had our family reunion dinner here and everyone was pleased with the experience.

Mary R, Owner at Goose Blind Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We're happy The Goose Blind ranks among your favorites!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Food was just above bar food…nothing special at all. Priced too high considering.
I had 'Walleye fish fry w/ chicken chile, and my son had Chicken Alfredo ( I tasted his also)
My young server was not attentive and not good at public relations….wondering why she is a servor at all.?? I would not go back

Mary R, Owner at Goose Blind Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Hey Mark!

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time with the Goose Blind.
Do you remember your server's name or additional details about your visit? We are dedicated to ensuring that each and every one of our customers enjoys their time at our restaurant.

Hopefully you'll give us another shot!