“hoping they finish remodeling by summer”
Review of Green Lake Suites

Green Lake Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Green Lake Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Green Lake
Reviewed June 4, 2012

In the middle of remodeling, which made for a interesting stay. Great location, manager was nice. I knew they were remodeling but thought it would be done by our stay (May 19). I even thought I was told that it would be done. We had 2 rooms and neither windows closed so had to run the air w/windows open. Freaked out the other room-not comfortable at all. shower head was not attached so had my shower under a hose.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cathiken

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We have stayed here three times. Each time we have had a comfortable stay in this traditional motel. I doubt it has changed since the day it was opened, but none the less it is clean and functional. It certainly hasn't stopped us from returning.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Went to Green Lake for a wedding. We picked the motel from a list sent by the bride and groom. Clean rooms, great shower, convenient in-town location. Price seemed high, but was competitive w/others in area. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We've stayed here about 4 or 5 times the last few times we make it to the little piece of heaven - Green Lake. It's in the heart of downtown Green Lake. I think average night is about $100 but we've talked to the owners before if we are coming in late, like 12am or 1am and they will only charge us $50, which is pretty accommodating.

Around $150 (w/o tax) for lodging on wknd trip, when we drive up later on Fri after work - you can't really beat it!!

The rooms are old school, dated decor and the rooms could be cleaner/bathrooms scrubbed but I have definitely seen much worse. I'm not saying it's the Hilton but it's also not disgusting. Just needs some TLC. We had one w/a kitchenette but it was a little too outdated, a little fridge, which is all you really need. But w/that said, you're at an awesome lake & in the heart of the downtown.. you are in your room to really sleep & shower. In the morning they have coffee and treats outside, nice perk.

The owners live at the motel so they are always there if you need any assistance

They have an ice machine there so that's very accommodating w/helping stuff the cooler for boating & embracing the lake (sigh wanting to go there now!).

Already planning our trip to get there soooooon this summer!

Can't wait!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Cubsdiva
A TripAdvisor Member
Waukegan, Illinois
Reviewed January 2, 2006

I am part of a golfing foursome that goes to Green Lake every year. We always stay at Lakeside Motel and have never been disappointed. We love the location to downtown, restaurants and golfing. The hotel is very quaint and clean. The owners have been wonderful (although they are leaving this year). We are looking forward to the new owner and many more wonderful vacations in Green Lake and at Lakeside Motel.

Stayed: September 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 6, 2004

I planned this weekend get-a-way for my friend and I for more than a month. I went to the Green Lake tourism web site, found a quite little motel directly across from the lake and close to downtown. But when we arrived we were told there was no reservation. I told the woman who aparently was the owner of the Lakeside motel that this was impossiable, I spoke to a man who had the same accent this woman had more than three weeks earlier and had made a reservation over the phone for three nights a double and a twin at $85 a night, although she did offer to call around for a room this is a small town on the 4th of July weekend. Needless to say this was very upseting and nearly distroyed my weekend and the beginning of my vacation. I would be very careful about making reservations at this motel

25  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#2 of 4 in Green Lake
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Green Lake Suites? Share your experiences!