“Good Food!”

Harbor Lights
Ranked #19 of 23 Restaurants in Green Lake
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The food was great! A little pricey for a perch plate, but you got a salad bar with it. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This restaurant features a good old-fashioned salad bar with everything you could want. Also, the drinks are great and very reasonably priced. The fish fry was just average, but the old-style ambience made it a fun place to eat.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were pleased with our choice for a Friday Fish Fry at Harbor Lights. Our group at a variety of food from the fish fry, to prime rib sandwich to a pasta dish. We all thought the food was tasty, and a great value given that we had soup and salad in addition to the main meal.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

From the expensive meals to the cut downs in food, I almost feel bad, this used to be such a great place to go. Getting past the buzzing in my ear from the "seating available" sign in the window and the lack of effort in the salad bar I thought maybe the food will be up to par. I asked twice to have my walleye breaded and fried, I got floured and pan fried....my mothers tilapia came with a nice long black hair and my walleye basically must have been deboned by a 12 year old! I remember the Friday seafood platter that was filled with haddock, perch, shrimp and fried lobster, now for even more money, the lobster is gone, you get 3 shrimp, piece of haddock and I think some perch. And for a place trying to keep up ambiance they should consider using cloth napkins in the bread baskets, not random paper towel. And please, please, when reheating rolls for the dinner table, don't keep them in the microwave so long, they just turn hard.

1  Thank shellbell23
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is an easy place to dine. The fare seems to be mostly home style cooking. Our meal was tasty and the service was fairly good. Right after we arrived the place got very busy, and our server did the best she could to take care of all the tables which were her responsibility. It did take us a while to get her attention for a condiment we needed, but like it said they were very busy. We would probably return there if back in the area.