“Wonderful 5 Night Stay...Best Value in the Area!”
Review of Green Lake InnLLC

Green Lake InnLLC
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Green Lake InnLLC
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Green Lake
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Wonderful 5 Night Stay...Best Value in the Area!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

After staying five nights, we will be back next year. The rooms are clean, large, updated, and the service is great. I checked out other places in the area and they do not compare this Green Lake Inn. The other Inns and Motels are old, small rooms, and would feel crowded with 2 people. My husband and I stayed with our 2 boys and never felt crowded in the room (even with a bike and wagon that we kept in the room).

The best value in the area! Great Location! It is just minutes from the Green Lake Conference Center, beaches, shopping, restaurants, and local pool 20mins away. We will be back next year and years to come as we attend the MWPA Family Camp at the Conference Center. We certainly recommend Green Lake Inn to our friends who will be in the area next year.

The owner, Linda, let use her fire pit one night and that just added to our great stay as we enjoyed a nice night by the fire with our boys. I can't say enough...If you are looking for place to stay in the area...Green Lake Inn is the place.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank felizfamilia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 18, 2012

i just checked. The room is large, clean, modern cozy bedding (not old scratchy bedding), & well decorated. I was a bit nervous because it is not a chain, and I was afraid that it would be dump. It is so much better than I expected. I am a very picky person and I have no complaints at all. The owner is nice and welcoming. I am so happy we chose Green Lake Inn!

I am staying for 5 nights...I will check in again after to check out.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank fleizfamilia
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed here during the CityWide Rummage Sale May 6, 2012 because my sisters home was filled to the rafters with other family members. I was VERY surprised when I walked in to our assingned room. It was completly new! Everything from soup to nuts was spotlless and brand new :) bathroom was brand new, new fridge, new microwave, new rustic bed with a bug cover on the mattress on it!! I am so picky when it comes to neat and clean and this motel was all that and more...Definelty try it. We got it at $49.00 a night. Can't beat that (this was off season)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank GBCRZY
Pell Lake, WI
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Just booked ANOTHER reservation at the Green Lake Inn. We come to Green Lake for the good bass fishing. The rooms are very clean and reasonably priced. There is plenty of parking and outside outlets for boat trailers. The owner is very friendly and accommodating as we usually grill out at least one night we are there. amv58's review must be a mistake because this place is not open in January.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Jack S
Ketchum
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This is a very small local place. Poor amenities, manager is unfriendly. Room was dreary, cheap, cheap furnishings. This place shoul not be called an "inn.". The location is good . The rooms are paper thin. We had t.o listen to guests outside smoking and drinking AND the manager was out there with the raucous crowd. The absolute worst place to stay in Green Lake !!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank amv58
Pristine1949, Owner at Green Lake InnLLC, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
As the owner of the Green Lake Inn I am very sorry that your stay here was "Not The Greatest".
After reading your comments I have to wonder if you have us confused with another motel (The review was submitted six months after the stay). If not, I hope you will consider staying with us again as we have many very satisfied customers. The amenities we offer include cable TV, wireless, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and hairdryer. If any of these were not working , I apologize. Our rooms are brighjt and cherry with new linens and wall art. We are about six city blocks from the lake. Our furniture is fairly expensive country white pine, purchased in 2002. I take great pride in the cleanliness of all of our rooms and have had no complaints. Our motel rooms were built in 2002 and the walls are soundproofed and up to code. I am sorry if other customers were out on the walkway having cocktails and smoking (there is no smoking in any rooms). I do go out and converse with customers to make sure there stay is pleasant but never have cocktails with them. We have a new patio area in front of the Inn with a screened area, whicker furniture, and tables that I encourage customers to use in the evening taking them further from the room entrances.
The Owner of the Green Lake Inn.
Gig Harbor
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I first stayed at the Green Lake Inn twenty years ago for a week, while working the OSHKOSH EAA FLY IN, as there were were no vacancy's in Oshkosh. I found it to be a little rustic, but clean and enjoyable. As more of our company personel came to Oshkosh they also stayed at the Green lake Inn, as we have now for twenty years. After spending the day on your feet talking to people, it is pleasurer to go back to Green Lake, have an enjoyable dinner at one of the great eating places, and a quite evening at he Green Lake Inn. I have watched the transformation take place at the Green Lake Inn, from one story to two, with larger brighter rooms. I also have found the owners to be very accomadating to your needs. If you are looking for a five star high rise this is not it. If you are looking for a clean quite place in a delightful little town on a big lake to get off the road, you found it.

Chuck Maddox
Director Market Development
Precision Airmotive LLC
[---]

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank chuckmddx
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I stayed at the inn a few weeks ago. The owner was super nice, the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Free Wi-fi was a bonus but at the price you pay, it's a super value and a great alternative to the pricey hotels in the area. I highly recommend the Green Lake Inn.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Waupun
Heidel House Resort & Spa
Heidel House Resort & Spa
#2 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to Green Lake InnLLC? Share your experiences!