“Very attentive to our needs.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Green Lake
The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Green Lake B&B and Inns
Wisconsin
“Very attentive to our needs.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed at Miller's Daughter B&B for the first time while at a Miata Club driving tour. We couldn't make the breakfast, yet Kris was kind enough to provide two hot muffins and hot coffee in mugs we could take along with us. The breakfast was excellent, homemade and delicious. Rooms very nice; we enjoyed a whirlpool before hitting the sack both nights. We would stay there again for sure, since my business thecheesemaker.com sometimes takes us to Green Lake area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Caledonia, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been staying at The Miller's Daughter on my business trips to the area for the past two years and always look forward to being there. Kris and Larry have thought of everything to make their B&B a true paradise -- inside and outside! The food is delicious; the porch is so relaxing; and Johanna's Room is a cozy hideaway. Do yourself a favor -- and stay there.

Room Tip: I have stayed in both Johanna's Room (my favorite, upstairs) and in Lilly's Room (downstairs...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have stayed at Miller's Daughter on two separate occasions and both were wonderful! Kris is very accommodating and her breakfasts are excellent! The inn and rooms are spotless and beautifully decorated. We will absolutely stay here whenever we are in Green Lake. Kris gives the perfect amount of attention and privacy. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Radford, Virginia
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Miller's Daughter is fabulous. My husband and I and another couple stayed here for a night during a wedding and it was absolutely wonderful! The house and garden were beautiful. We stayed in Ella's Room which was fresh and charming. I loved the modern feel of the room mixed with the antique feel of the home. The owners have done a great job of decorating. We had everything that we needed, even the soap/shampoo in the bathroom was lovely! Both couples were wishing that we had had time to stay longer. The house had a mini fridge in the foyer with water and wine and a coffee/tea bar for the morning. The porch is a beautiful place for a cup of coffee before breakfast. Wow, the breakfast was incredible; one of the best that I have ever had, anywhere! We were served a delicious plate by the hostess in a sunny, cozy breakfast room. We enjoyed talking to her while we relaxed and savored our terrific homemade meal. This is a spot to which I would love to return the next time that I am in the area. Please consider The Miller's Daughter for your stay, I think that you will be delighted!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Medinah, Illinois
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have done numerous reviews on Trip Advisor, this is a 10 out of 10! The best experience we have had. We selected The Miller's Daughter because of the outstanding reviews, they could not have been more accurate! The Innkeepers, Kris and Larry, were the perfect hosts for our long weekend. We have stayed at other B&B's accross the country (three others in Wisconsin), but The Miller's Daughter by far outshines them all. Kris is so warm and welcoming, she treated us like family! You will be hard pressed to find a more gracious lady.

The entire Inn is so well cared for and maintained, truly immaculate. The linens and towels were fresh and luxurious, the bathroom fixtures polished clean, not a speck of dust anywhere. The beds were so comfortable, I slept like a princess. They really go above and beyond caring for the Inn and guests. We loved sitting on the beautiful front porch overlooking the gardens each night, just lovely. The entire Inn is very peaceful and quiet. I experienced a sense of calm I haven't felt in a long time.

The breakfasts were luscious, very generous portions and fabulous presentation. Kris is an amazing cook. I would wake each morning to the smell of fresh coffee and a yummy breakfast cooking. I couldn't wait to see the treats she had in store for us each morning.

I just can't say enough good things about our stay. I was so sad to leave our peaceful retreat, but excited to know we will be back!

Room Tip: I loved them all! We stayed in Victoria's Tower and Lilly's room and adored both. I would...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Christine L
Illinois
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We spent a wonderful weekend at The Miller's Daughter B & B in Green Lake. We have visited many Bed and Breakfasts and we have to say we enjoyed this inn most of all, mainly because of Kris Herrell, the innkeeper. Kris was such a pleasure to meet. We spent a lot of time chatting with Kris and learning about the inn and how it came to be the gorgeous, inviting place it is today. Kris' pride is understandable because it shows in the love that is seen in the house - its decorating, its wall treatments, furnishings, ambience. All first rate and born of love and pride of ownership. The breakfasts were a m a z i n g ! We know we will be back again.

Room Tip: We loved Lilly's room on the first floor - spacious, serene, comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed July 16, 2013

After 8 years of traveling together, my husband and I can honestly say that the Miller's Daughter is the best B&B we've ever had the pleasure of visiting. This summer, we decided to stay stateside and find a small town on the water to enjoy the 4th of July holiday. I found the charming town of Green Lake and the Miller's Daughter by sheer chance, and booked Lilly's Room for an entire week. This vacation was nothing short of perfection.

Aside from the gorgeous landscaping and architectural detail of the house, we loved the flawless blend of modern decor with Victorian touches. There was nothing fussy about the place, and you never felt as though you were walking on eggshells. Everything was spotless, too, which is important to borderline germophobes (like me). It's also well-located just a couple of minutes from the lake, town shops, bike trails, etc. I highly recommend renting a boat while you're there--the lake is spectacular!

Lilly's Room was absolutely huge, very comfortable, and shaded due to the covered porch (which I prefer so that I can sleep in longer). As a side note, it is an older house and this is on the first floor, so if a little bit of floor creaking will bother you, keep that in mind. It didn't bother me, so it's just FYI. I also toured all of the other rooms during our stay and they're equally beautiful and true to their online representations.

During your stay, you'll enjoy hearty, delicious breakfasts prepared by Kris and served in the dining room. In a whole week, we didn't have the same meal twice! Kris and Larry were wonderful innkeepers--kind, helpful, and a pleasure to talk to without ever being obtrusive. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Miller's Daughter to anyone and I hope to be able to visit again soon.

Room Tip: Lilly's Room was absolutely huge, very comfortable, and shaded due to the covered porch (which I...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
TravelerGreenLake, Owner at The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful vacation! We thoroughly enjoyed visiting with you and your husband and enjoyed the laughter and fun that you both shared with the other guests at breakfast each day. We agree that the lake is spectacular and recommend that all of our guests experience it's beauty. We truly hope you make a return visit to Green Lake and The Miller's Daughter!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Lake
Comfort Suites at Royal Ridges
Boarders Inn and Suites Ripon, WI
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center
Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh
Countryside Lodge Magnuson Hotel
Greenway House Bed and Breakfast

Been to The Miller's Daughter Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!