Heidel House has the perfect location right on the shores of Green Lake. The lobby is nice with a large picture window facing the lake. The rooms are fine. They are spacious and clean. They just feel a bit tired and dated and are in need of repair -- cracked bathroom tiles, for example.
We took a cruise on the uotel's yacht and it was really nice.
My biggest complaint was with the abundance of smoking. I honestly haven't seen so many people smoking anywhere else in many, many years. The rooms are non-smoking but the halls reek of smoke anyway. We left the pool area because of the people smoking. It was just gross. The hotel should really make the pool and other public outdoor spaces non-smoking. They also should better enforce the non-smoking inside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the shores of beautiful Green Lake, Heidel House Resort & Spa is a year-round Wisconsin resort destination. Unwind, slow down and recharge at our full service resort, where fresh air and miles of shoreline are just the beginning of your Midwest lakefront getaway. For over 60 years, guests have returned to enjoy exquisite dining, championship golf, tranquil spa retreats and more. Together, these create an unparalleled Green Lake experience that you'll, too, want to enjoy again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Heidel House Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heidel House Resort And Spa
- Heidel House Hotel Green Lake
- Heidel Resort Green Lake
- Heidel Hotel Green Lake
- Heidel House Green Lake