“Not many quality pizza choices in Green Bay!”
Review of Topper's Pizza

Topper's Pizza
Ranked #272 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Okemos, Michigan
“Not many quality pizza choices in Green Bay!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Papa John's closed. Domino's won't deliver. Little Ceasars won't deliver. Decided to try Toppers as they were only ones willing to deliver mid-week. Went to website and think I popped up a service delivery site that had Toppers menu. I called and spoke to girl who took my order. I referenced what what on line but she said they don't have those pizza's and never did. So I settle for a Hawaiian style and two types of wings. Pizza was below average. Wings were good. But completely overpriced. I tip pretty well for delivery, but I wish I could take it back as the pizza was less than average. Won't be using again unless 'Jonesing' for a pizza and completely desperate. Green Bay has franchise sandwich shops on every corner! Why can't they get pizza right?

• Visited June 2012