“So-So”

Ranked #205 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This place is so-so....The steaks aren't very good although they claim its Oneida Nation Beef. Could've used a little aging on the steaks. The wine glasses they use definitely had to go bye-bye....Very tiny glasses. We would've been happier at the snack bar in the Casino where they serve oriental food.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We were staying at the hotel for the weekend and decided to dine at the restaurant instead of driving to the Wellington. Very bad choice! Our server was friendly but I never received the water I ordered that is excusable, but then I received my salad two minutes before my meal. Then I cut into my steak and it was diificult to cut and chew. I had one bite and actually had to spit out my second bite. I let the waitresses know that i couldn't eat it and that I would just eat my potatoes and salad. She was very friendly and apologized. Now this is the worst part. The manager came to the table and apologized but stated he was going to refund my sons chicken strips and my glass of wine stating that I ate some of my steak. I was not looking to have a discount. I told the waitress I would gladly pay for the potatoes and salad that I did eat. The fact that this manager implied that I ate some of the steak completely floored me. I was so offnded I left and didn't say a word. I have worked in the service industry and this was the worst customer service ive ever seen. We may stay at the raddison again but we wont dine in the pine ever again..

1  Thank bstockero1
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Since the buffet at the casino was closed, we stopped in here for a sandwich. The server was very friendly and the food was very good. I would recommend having a bite here when you've worked up an appetite at the casino!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had the fish-very good. Great bread with tomato basil butter.
Very nice server.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is where they served the complimentary breakfast and they served strong coffee which I enjoy in the morning. The bacon was very crispy. The sausage, while cooked could have been cooked alittle more, so it would brown. Waffles with hot syrup one day and fruit filled pancakes the next.