“Late night meal”

Denny's
Ranked #112 of 493 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stopped in after the packer game to get a midnight snack. Nothing flashy about this dennys. Served the purpose. Laura seemed to struggle a little bit as when a sandwich was brought to her attention as note being prepared properly she kinda shrugged and walked away. It was late and getting busy so I guess we'll have to give it a pass.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My sister & I were staying at the Super 8 (right across from Denny's)- we weren't happy with their breakfast so decided to eat at Denny's. The food was okay, nothing spectatular but our waitress was great. She was attentive and very friendly.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This Denny's was convenient, however the service was very slow there and the food wasnt that great. The price is always right at Denny's it just wasnt its finest.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

nasty tables and slow service. bad bathroom. skip it and go anywhere but here.... for real. granted all dennys are kinda sketchy but this one is overtly sketchtacular. took way too long to get our order, then get our food after ordering. i'd rather just get mcdonalds then go back to this grease train.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to Denny's on Monday, Labor Day at about 11:00 a.m. We arrived and there were about 3 parties in front of us to be seated. The host was alternating between seating one party, then ringing up someone's check, then seating the next party, then ringing up the customers that were done. She needed help bad! So we were sat and waited approximately 10 minutes and we were never greeted or acknowleged and finally our host came back and asked if we wanted something to drink. Again, we were not acknowleged at all after we got our drinks. Then the host came back a second time and asked to take our order. The food was timely and it was good. But the service was terrible. The people that were sat around us, behind us and next to us were greeted in a timely manner and taken care of with no extra wait. So I'm not sure what that was about. But I was not happy at all. I work in food service and know that it's vitally important to at least acknowledge your customers at some point and let them know if you're busy or can't get to them yet and I felt like we were invisible. I was not happy at all. Very disappointed that we even went there. We ended up leaving NO tip and I NEVER do that. I always leave something because I know that that is how servers make their money. There were dirty tables, the floors were filthy......I thought maybe it was super busy or packed when we first walked in because of the line when we first got there, but we were sat in the second dining room and there was only 2 other parties there when we sat down.....so it wasn't packed at that time.

1  Thank kalwhite65