“Cold and empty both the restaurant and some staff.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2016

We arrived 8.15 on a Saturday night. Place empty, only us. Bartender did not smile once, she seemed to be busy with I don´t know what. Beer $7.50 each kind of on the upper side for our area. Waitress Jessica great.

Light in the ceiling mixed Kelvin temperature, some cold blue some warmer white, in general very "cold" feeling even if the restaurant used sound absorbers on the wall as art - smart. But the feeling of flight hangar still there.

We asked to have Hibatchi and were placed as the only guests at the restaurant at a table close to the bar. The only thing we heard was rock music and the bartender counting coins.

Asked to be moved to the other side of the table but impossible before salat comes in. There might be a larger group and they will need the other chairs. No group came and we could move after the salat was finished.

Found previous guests napkin and one eating stick so someone must have been here before. Food prices high. $25 for ribeye and $23 for tenderloin.

Chef great, ribeye VERY good tenderloin cooked right but hard to chew.

I hope that the restaurant stays, great with local restaurants but I doubt that. With a bill of over $100 for two persons, being the only guests and with a bartender kind of ignoring you lots of things need to be corrected.Make it cosy, maybe play some Asian relaxing music, keep staff but exchange the ones who does not fit, use warmer lights in the ceiling, buy some dividers between the tables for when there are fewer guests and maybe don´t charge that much and it will be a hit.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Fun experience and good food provided by an entertaining chef! Great variety of meat and fish options, veggies, soup, ice cream dessert...mid range pricing...good amount of food for the price. Tables seat 8, fill it up with friends or make new ones as you're seated at a group table with others. Didn't try the sushi but they also had a nice sushi menu too! Locations in East Green Bay and Howard.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended here when we said we felt like Chinese or Japanese. Attended this place on a Friday night at 6pm - 3 adults and 3 children (one baby and two - two year olds). Let me start by saying that a friendly welcoming smile goes A LONG way when someone walks into a new establishment that they've never been to before. The place only had one hibachi table present at the time of our arrival. I'll admit that this place looks a little more of a dive than most hibachi places, but that didn't bother us. What really got us was the dry service from the lady who greeted us & she was consistent with that throughout. Our chef was amazing - I didn't catch his name, but he was the only American red head who was beyond fantastic and entertaining with our kids!! I would've given this a 4/5 stars just for that (& the hibachi was your typical hibachi so we enjoyed the food) but the server... Gosh! You know, for the amount you pay for hibachi you'd expect to have at least a free soda refill. Who doesn't do free refills especially when you serve mostly ice and a splash of fountain drink? When I asked for more soda I was spoken to like a child and told I would be charged and asked over again "So are you sure you want more Sprite? Just to make it clear I will have to charge you for another drink!" I cringed at the sound of that and her attitude towards me for simply asking for a drink. I felt like I bothered her if I asked for anything else. I really hope our tip went to the chef and not her. The tip I would have left her would be this: Be kind and welcoming to the people who enter your establishment, a smile can go a long way! After all, the impressions you leave with your guests in a dining experience is what encourages us to rave about it, recommend it, or never walk in there again.

Reviewed March 24, 2016

I'm not a sushi fan so I only come here for the hibachi-style dinner. There is a nice selection on the menu of meats, seafood and vegetarian options. You get a lot of food with your meal so either come hungry or know that you're going to have left overs - soup, salad, bean sprouts, main course, rice and ice cream for dessert. The show that the chef puts on is entertaining.

The only thing that I don't always care for is the amount of salt in the food. Not sure if the food is salted before it's brought out but they are continuously adding salt (seasoning salt) to the items on the grill so it gets a bit overwhelming.

Other than the salt, the food is always excellent! Because the prices are relatively high, I consider this a special occasion restaurant.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

My husband and I were taken here by dear friends, as our last night in the states.
It was unusual and different experience, the food was excellent and plenty of what you wanted.
My first time with hibachi loved it ! When we visit again we will go back for more!