“Fast, friendly and tasty”
Review of Tony Roma's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was staying nearby and tried both take out and eat in. I had ribs and filet for take out and salmon for eat in. The ribs were very good, the filet was probably a bad choice for take out. It was good, but would have been better for immediate consumption. The salmon/shrimp dish was really good. Both salmon and shrimp were cooked perfectly. I took some home and was good cold too. I often take out because I am not always comfortable alone in a restaurant, but I was very comfortable at this one. All staff were friendly and efficient.

There are newer reviews for Tony Roma's

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family went on a Saturday night. Someone greets you at the door when you arrive. It seemed busy but we were a party of four and were seated quickly. We started with the combo appetizer which was spinich and artichoke dip with nacho chips, honey BBQ and buffalo boneless wings, and a blooming onion. Two of us ordered the $13 half rack rib dinner, one ordered the steak and half rack rib dinner, and one ordered the beef short ribs. The meat was tender and the sauce was sweet and tangy. I ordered a side of the garlic seared green beans which were really tasty. We ended dinner with the peach/blackberry cobbler and the brownie/strawberry sauce, both served with vanilla ice cream. In the end, we did not leave hungry and I would gladly go back when I go back to Green Bay.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Nice waitstaff. OK food. Nothing special. The waitress brought us tastes of several of the barbeque sauces so we could choose.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We frequent Tony Roma's. It is close to our home! We love their ribs! The service is always good and everyone there is very pleasant!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited this place on a Thursday night and it was dead. No wait to be seated at all.
If you check into this place on four-square you get a free appetizer. we got the onion stack which were tasteless, the sauce was good though. the waitress was very nice and always there to refill our drinks. The atmosphere was a typical chain restaurant, nothing special.

My husband and I both got the ribs which were very good. My favorite BBQ sauce was the one made with Makers Mark, very tasty. The bread is also very good at this place.

Although this place was nothing special really, I have had better ribs that were less expensive. I am not saying that their ribs are bad, it is just that i have had better. The service was really good though.