“Great steak and shrimp!!”
Review of Tony Roma's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Bought a $50 gift certificate and got a $15 card for free!! Drinks were great; food better..;-))) Had the Steak and shrimp combo that was excellent!! Wife had the filet medalians and LOVED them!! Definately plan to return!! They have an email sign up that you can get specials and details about current activities. Always a plus!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

They don't normally deliver, but they did. I thought that was great service. I really appreciated it, because it was cold and I had just arrived from the airport.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We enjoy going here, it is within walking distance of our home so we go here frequently!!! The staff is very pleasant and always nice and clean. The food is always good!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were back in Green Bay for a visit and we tried the time tested Friday Fish Fry. This place is great for ribs, fish and what ever. They can get the drinks right the first time too!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice now within the past 6 months and have never encountered such rude and crass wait staff. Our careless waitress we had actually inspired me to want to teach a basic ettitquite class to restaurant staff lacking common sense. What can I say? Customer service goes a long way!

If food needs to be sent back because it's freezing cold.....dont u think the waitress/waiter should at least apologize? Not at Tony Roma's in Green Bay. Apparently they are Wisconsins 5 star main attraction that is above saying sorry for less than par food and worthlesss customer service.

I fell for the Groupon deal online but thanks to the great experience today (April 1,2012 at 1:30PM).....they couldnt pay me to go back. BTW...did I mention both times I went they screwed up the order, were upset w us because they had to do more work because of their mistake, didnt apologize, and our food was terrible! I would get a better customer experience at Mc Donalds! Will never waste my time or money on this plunging "so called" chain restaurant.

1  Thank mlaaba