“Like every other Ihop .. predictable”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #124 of 469 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Like every other Ihop .. predictable”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This Ihop is like every other one I have ever visited at. THe food is pretty much the same.. the service is slow.. (like every other one I've visited).. but food is good.. variety is nice.. price is not steller but not bad either.. Don't go super early in the morning.. they get quite busy.. All in all .. good place for breakfast!

Visited April 2012

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Service was great, breakfast was good. Coffee was just what I needed!

Visited May 2012
Oregon, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Green Bay”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I had the eggs Benedict, no what I really had was greasy, cold, hard fried eggs on English muffins with canned cheese sauce. Nuff said!

Also got 2/2 orders wrong.

Visited April 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Omelet Heaven!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

They have a great selection and my personal favorite comes with swiss cheese & spinach. I always take half home and it warms up well too. We have never had a bad experience there. Even our servers are very pleasant.

• Visited April 2012
“Seriously!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We have come to this? Writing reviews about IHOP! LOL.

Who really needs to write about this? You can pretty much imagine what your food will be like as well as the experience!

Average fatty food, good price, generally happy wait staff. I will say this (I 100% mean this also) the guys who clean tables deserve more credit than what they get. If your eating at IHOP dont be like every other slob....clean your table up and make these guys life a little easier. Heck even thank them for the job their doing!