“Ignored”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Ignored”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This restaurant offers monthly cooking classes. I attended several and found them wonderful. The last class my husband and i, along with another couple signed up way in advance. Usually the doors are open and you wonder in and have a glass of wine before class. This time the doors where locked and we waited in line outside in the cold for 45 minutes with 25 other people who had signed up for the class. No one ever showed. I understand that things happen and I am forgiving. I emailed the restaurant twice asking what happened. I was ignored. Not a sorry, how about a free glass of wine next time. Totally ignored. How rude. We have not gone back and when with a group of friends will not even consider this restaurant. Shame on them.

Visited April 2012

green bay
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We had our monthly staff meeting at Big Tomatoes this week.There were 7 of us and we easily fit around one table in the window.(table could have seated 8). The service was very good and the waitress knew the menu and was able to make suggestions when asked. This was very helpful to me. I had the scallops, which were very good and not overcooked!( which was the comment from everyone having seafood). Thank you! If you've never been here, try it and if it has been a long time since you've been, come back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank lizingb
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“Quality over quantity. Beautiful atmosphere !”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Beautifully presented, tasty food. A very pleasant experience.

Visited March 2011
bonduel
“Great surprise”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect here. Great wine! Loved the pasta and we had a great birthday party here for a friend. I'd recommend.

Mackinac Island, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Some girlfriends and I went to Big Tomatoes for dinner and drinks. We had made a reservation and we were running about fifteen minutes late. We called to inform the hostess and she was very understanding and simply changed our reservation time. I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in. The place is so cute and very clean. Our waitress was very friendly and very attentive. We ordered the calamari for an appetizer and it was delicious. We were all very impressed with our entree selections. Everything was delicious and very flavorful. I would recommend this place to anyone. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited November 2011