“Great Food”
Review of The Wellington - CLOSED

The Wellington
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is one of our favorite dining spots in Green Bay. Food is excellent. Service is outstanding. . Baffles me why this place is rarely busy other than it is a little out of the way. Prices are a little high for Green Bay but affordable. The Wellington is a "can't miss" for find dining.

There are newer reviews for The Wellington

Reviewed December 13, 2012

To this day this is still one of the best steaks in town and the Lobster is excellent as well. Fine dining and romantic setting.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I go to the Wellington 2 -3 times per year, and it has always been great. The food, service, wine selection and atmosphere are the best.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a nice restaurant, or should I say Supper Club. The food was good, large bar. I would say that it is a bit out dated. They could use an upgrade to the bar, the old type of supper club type bar. If it had a sports bar, maybe it would be more welcoming. I was alone and like to eat at the bar, they don't "encourage" that, so they pretty much push you to a table. Pretty dead after 9pm on a weekend, guess they cater to the dinner crowd and want to go home. Felt pushed to leave.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I went to dinner at the Wellington (usually 2x per year) and it is always excellent. We go for the Beef Wellington, the service and the atmosphere. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.