“Good steaks”

Ranked #26 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I ordered a filet and my husband had the rib eye. The steaks came as ordered (med and med rare). They were very tender. Salad fresh and very good. If you order a sweet potato I would ask for the butter and sugar on the side (unless you like really sugary potatoes). I put one sprinkle on and was overcome by how sweet it was. Service was good. We went in early to avoid the crowd and during the week. Would stop again. The only thing is we didn't want the blooming onion that came with the two Margarites or the fried pickles. I think they should have more options for you on that special.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love steaks and I want them cooked correctly. Texas Roadhouse always seems to get it right. I love their rattlesnake bites and food options, and of course their bread and honey butter. Price is great and there is definitely an excellent value.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food has always been awesome and we start every meal with a blossom. I remember going here prior to the dancing and opening questions which appear to be directly related to Red Robin. Overall it's still worth ignoring the nonsense to have a good meal.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We have ate here several times and the service is always great! You get good portions for the low prices and the food always taste great!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is my personal favorite restaurant to dine in Green Bay.
The food is always great, they have the best salads or baked potatoes around! Better than expensive restaurants. The menu prices can't be beat. This restaurant is always busy for a reason, great food at great a price!
They have the most friendly and hardworking staff around.
Don't get discouraged if you have to wait, they can get a lot of people though quickly.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!