“Where's the waitress??????”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2008

First, I think this would be a nice place to take your grandparents. I think the youngest person in here was 80 years old. The place is VERY small. I was givin a tiny little table in a corner-my least favorite place to sit. After waiting for 25 minutes for a waitress to make an appearance to take my drink order, I bolted. The menu was very limited & I didn't feel like waiting anymore.

Reviewed February 15, 2008

Now this is Green Bay. Cozy, unasumming place with a bar
area and a seperate dining area. In a modest part of town in a modest building. Solid German menu, limited variety, but covers the heart of the German dishes. A cheerfull place most nights, with some laughter in the often crowded bar. Enjoy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook