“Best pizza in Wisconsin!”
Review of Gallagher's Pizza

Gallagher's Pizza
Ranked #58 of 467 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best pizza in Wisconsin!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Being from the Chicago area I am frequently disappointed when ordering pizza outside of Chicago. A friend recommended Gallagher's, and though I was skeptical about good pizza from an Irish venue I gave it a try, and was amazed! The thin crust supreme tastes as my good or possibly a little than my neighborhood favorite from the Chicago area. Thus far I have only ordered delivery, which always arrives in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this if you want some great pizza!

• Visited June 2012

Anywhere usa
“Titletown Perch plate is a big loser!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

When you eat Friday fish fry in Green Bay it's usually a treat. Walleye, Perch or Cod are on every menu in town and so there have to be winners (Aldo's) and losers like this joint on W. Mason.

Unlike most fish fries this one includes six pieces of frozen, pre~dipped, thin, fishy tasting perch " fillets" out of a box.

The meal came with edible coleslaw and hand cut fries for $10.95.

We recommend you avoid Gallaghers for fish or anything else.

Wisconsin
“Average”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It was just average probably won't go again..... too many other great places to eat in the Green Bay/ Fox Cities area .... went during the Lunch Buffet.....some of it was good some not....for the money it was a little better than average......

• Visited March 2012
Auburn, Maine
“Good, but not great, pizza”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We tried Gallagher's in part based on its top ranking among Green Bay's pizza places on TripAdvisor. While the pizza was good, it didn't blow me away and I think there are probably better pies to be had around Titletown. The toppings on the pizzas were tasty and seemed to be of very good quality, but the crust was a letdown. (We had the hand-tossed, maybe some of the other crusts are better?) I definitely appreciate a tasty crust on my pizza, so while the cheese and pepperoni were very good, those last couple of bites left me a little unsatisfied.

• Visited January 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The Pizza was excellent. Good quality ingredients. Very cheesy with spicy pepperoni.

• Visited January 2012