“Authentic mexican food - for Green Bay - done quickly...”

Taco Burrito Mexico
Ranked #114 of 487 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Brought here by a friend, all three of us had very different meals for lunch, and each was prepared to perfection, and ready very quickly at lunch time. The selections, sauces, and sides were much more "real" than what you typically see in Wisconsin. Our waitress was friendly and the place was very clean. As others have mentioned, this isn't a fancy night out, its a nice local example of real people making real food, at a good price....

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I really enjoy this place. They have a little bit of everything at very reasonable prices. Service is fast and very friendly. Also family friendly.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Keep in mind where you're eating and what type of food. This is NOT fine dining. It's NOT some fancy date night restaurant. It's a place to go to get one of the BEST and more authentic mexican plates in the Greater Green Bay area. We've been here before and I remembered the plates being HUGE. but.. the pic on the menu looked smaller and the location changed since I was there last. So, I ordered a Burrito plate and a taco. Oye... big mistake. I brought home more than I could finish The burrito was the largest burrito I've ever seen. It might have got bigger. My wife barely put a dent in it. My son ordered a nacho plate that was less in price.... well, the meal was bigger than my burrito. IT ALL was of EXCELLENT quality and the price was amazing. I'd go back here again. you'll pay less than $10 for a good sized plate and drinks are reasonable. They fill you with chips and salsa before the meal.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was hoping for great authentic food, this is the worst authentic Mexican place I have been to yet! For the price and size of the chimi and tacos I could have gotten more at Taco Bell!!! NEVER GOING BACK!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is where I go when I want quick and cheap Mexican food. I prefer their vegetarian burrito. They use a HUGE flour tortilla and pile it with everything. It ends up about 3 inches thick. It will make a mess when you eat it, but that's okay. It is worth it.

Get a horchada! The sweet and creamy rice beverage really cuts the hot and spicy food.

1  Thank Trevor L