“Great margaritas”

Dining options: Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great margaritas”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Margaritas has great margaritas, the glasses are huge and during happy hour they are seriously the best deal. Chips and salsa was complimentary, tasty & nice kick. The food is just ok for me, I rather eat somewhere else, usually end up meeting a few friends and after drinking a few margaritas just end up ordering something small.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank EuroGem

Eagle River, Wisconsin
“The BEST!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I got hard shell tacos with shredded beef, which were AMAZING!!! Husband got enchiladas and loved these, too. Beans were delicious and a variety of salsas and sauces for various food items. I ordered a hot chocolate with Baileys because I was cold... temp set at 71 degrees inside... waiter brought me a really large one. Delicious! Mexican fried ice cream was best I have ever had... I couldn't decide between caramet and hot fudge so our waiter made it 1/2 and 1/2. Still craving this meal!!!! Fun atmosphere... wait staff sang to a birthday guest. Restaurant was clean and so was the restroom. :) If everyone who reads this goes to Margaritas, I will always have a longer line to wait in... oh well, it will be worth waiting knowing you will all get a meal worth remembering, too. ENJOY!

Glendale Hts, IL
“EXCELLENT MEXICAN FOOD!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I lived in the Phoenix, AZ area for half my life and LOVE Mexican food. Margarita's is not a chain eatery, makes their own taco chips and of course, their margaritas are excellent. We had spinach quesadillas, LOTS of taco chips and both types of salsa (spicy and mild). Everything was very good and we'll definitely visit them next year when we're in Green Bay.

ishpeming
“Great!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Always awesome! They were really busy one day we were there and the food was very fast! I love their fried ice cream. They also have really good chips and salsa.

2 Thank kerry s
Appleton
“A short 30 min drive!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Big portions, great food, excellent dips (salsa, queso, margarita). Sometimes the wait can be long due the big portions, great food ... You get the idea. Best Mexican food in the Green Bay area. Caliente!

Visited June 2014