“A very, very good stay”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This seems to be an older property that has been updated and it was a fabulous value. Our room was spacious and clean. There was a new, large LG flat screen TV in the sleeping area. The bathroom was clean. The room had a front section adjacent to the door with a loveseat and small older CRT TV. This was a great place to sit while children were sleeping in the beds. The pool area was also spacious and clean. Continental breakfast was standard fare. Staff was friendly and eager to assist. All in all a great experience and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. The room was spacious and had a nice TV and mini fridge. We all enjoyed the large pool and hot tub area. I used the fitness room. It was small but all I used was the treadmill. The TV in that room was also nice and I was the only one in there. The pool is open late (I believe until 11:00pm). The breakfast was large and had sausage patties, egg patties, waffles and cold cereal. This hotel is located close to the mall and other dining places.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank You!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean spacious room as I booked a room with the love seat. Microwave, fridge and iron were nice to have too. Breakfast area was well stocked and clean. The pool area is nice, with a pool table, air hockey and a game room. The comments about this hotel being outdated almost made me spend double. I am glad I booked this hotel. I would come again!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank b_lucky626
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for the great review. I'll share this review with my team. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely hope you do come back and visit us again real soon!

Thank you!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this establishment for two nights in early June on a weekend. It was a very good experience. I called the previous evening to make the reservation. The gentleman I spoke with was very polite, professional, and efficient. Upon check-in, I was greeted warmly and provided quite a bit of information about the property (where to park, when breakfast was served, pool hours, etc.). It was clear that the staff behind the desk took pride in making guests feel welcome. I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The breakfast offerings were good. I enjoyed the waffles and having the eggs and sausage was a nice touch. It was better than many motel breakfasts I've encountered, and the staff was quick to pay attention to details such as making sure things were well stocked and available during the morning hours. The pool area is nice. We only used it one night but it was a good experience. My only critique would be that some of the linens could be updated, especially towels, but it's a minor detail in the overall experience. Overall, this was a very good experience and a great value for the price we paid. If I were to travel to Green Bay again I would definitely look up this establishment again. Well done!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Scott- Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I'll have my housekeeper manager double check our linens and towels in the rooms. Again thank you for a great feedback and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Green Bay area.

Thank you!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed there 4/29/13 for one night. The price was right. We had no mold in our room. It it is out dated especially the TV's. We spoke to someone about this because could not read the small print on the TV and was just slightly out of focus. They told us they are trying to get new TV's. The room was clean (also the carpet). Staff very friendly and accomodating. Our key cards did not work so, instead of giving us another room, someone came down and took the lock apart and fixed it. This shows me they are trying to keep things up and not transfer the same problem to another customer. If you have a problem don't let it go, ask them for assistance. Beds and pillows comfortable. Breakfast not bad but did not care for the eggs rounds (think they were the frozen kind) and they had sausage and I personally did not care for them either, but someone else might. Also, had the usual fare. Plenty of seating room. They was also someone around to check to make sure everything OK on the buffet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for letting us know that you appreciated the cleanliness of the room. My staff works so hard to make sure our guest have a clean and friendly stay, and it's nice to hear when we succeed in that. Also like we promised, we did get our 42" Plasma TV's yesterday and we will be installing them sometime next week. Again thank's for your feedback and We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Clean, friendly hotel for a value price. Great location close to highway 41 and 172. Convenient to airport, Lambeau Field, and many restaurants. Quiet, comfortable rooms. Nice pool and hot tub. Good breakfast buffet. Excellent parking for large vehicle.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Amit P, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel is greatly outdated, the Tv's are from 1970 but the worst was all the mold in the room. We booked a pool view king suite and upon entering the hotel it had a strong order. Our room, clean, but old and outdated found black mold all along the ceiling the bathroom and partially down the walls. Opened the windows to get fresh air in the room and found the windows full of black mold to the point of chunks falling when you tried to open the windows. Had many sinus problems while staying there even with the windows open and when it rained had to close the windows the window rattled so much I thought it was going to fall out. If this is just an overnight cheap drunk stay over, then ok. If this is supposed to be a nice getaway....stay away and spend 20.00 more for a nice room down the road.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple