Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$95
$89
Aloft.com
$81
Country Inn
$99
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$99
$70
Orbitz.com
$90
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$126
$100
Official Hotel
All reviewswafflespool and hot tubegg pattiesroom was largeabove expectationsnice sitting arealambeau fieldnot hesitate to stay here againgreen bay areaking suiteexercise roomstayed one nightprice was reasonablehot breakfastfirst floornight staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2011

OK, so I have to admit that I'm a hotel snob. The older I get, the less tolerance I have for grubby hotel bathrooms, stained carpet, bath towels that I could use to scrape barnacles off of my boat, and moronic front desk staff. So when I found out that I would have to make a last minute trip to Green Bay, WI for a meeting that just happened to be the same day as the Packers-Saints game, imagine how bummed I was to find that the only hotel that had an available room was the Econolodge.

Like I said before, I am an admitted snob when it comes to travel. I must admit that I had some pretty concrete preconceived notions about was an Econolodge must be like.

I was proved wrong.

From the moment I arrived at the front desk, I was impressed by how kind and warm the greeting was from the manager. He quickly checked me in an d i scurried up to my room to check out my temporary 72 hour digs. I was surprised to step into the room to find it very clean. No funky odors, no stains, and soft towels. Even the bed was reasonably comfy!

As an added bonus, the hotel was actually very quiet at night considering there were 73,000 drunk fans running around Green Bay after an amazing Packers victory.

All in all, I would stay here again if I return to Green Bay. Than you, Econo Lodge for setting me straight and reminding me that you don't have to be at a Four Seasons to get a good nights sleep!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank tuckiefried
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Very nice and clean room. Good (free) continential breakfast. Hard to beat $39.00 a night, plus taxes. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Floyd F
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed here two nights on the beginning of our vacation in July/August of 2011.

Ahmed is a wonderfully nice man who seems to never take a break! He is always at the front desk smiling, ready to help you!

The room we had was handicap accessible (we didnt require it or request it). There was a small sitting area right when you walked in with a separate tv, then a nice sized bathroom, then an adequate sized room. I thought it was nice. And clean.
The pool was large, and there were a LOT of tables in the pool area to sit at. There is also an arcade off of the pool room, and a pool table to play pool. The hot tub was big and very hot.
It looks like they are remodeling the exercise room. It was really hot in there, but after I adjusted the air conditioning, it cooled off for the next day. All of the equipment looked like brand new. The treadmill even had the tag still on it. Bonus!
The breakfast was adequate. Waffles, bagels, etc. Your basic continental breakfast.
The price was right. I booked through Choice Priveledges and got a good deal.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mbroemer
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I'm giving this five stars for its class. Really, really impressed for the price of $54. Huge room, 2 queens, Clean, looked almost new, great pool and hot tub. Right off the highway. Continental breakfast with good fresh food. Super friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jsray
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We were down for two nights to follow our grandson's baseball team over the weekend. The team stayed elsewhere and paid almost twice what we did. Granted, we got the AARP discount, but they had negotiated a group rate. Plus the large pool area would have worked much better for a bunch of kids full of energy. To top it off, we were much closer to both ball fields. I guess the coach did not use Trip Advisor.

Room was spacious, bed was good, flat screen tv good, bathroom large, towels fluffy plus our King Size room had jacuzzi jets built into the tub- a huge plus that my wife took full advantage of. Friendly desk and average minimum breakfast.

Room Tip: A room with a personal jacuzzi in the tub costs the same as a regular room. Go for it!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family