Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$99
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$95
$89
Aloft.com
$81
Country Inn
$70
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
Hotels.com
$93
$98
Country Inn
$90
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
$130
$100
Official Hotel
All reviewslambeau fieldseparate sleeping areain house restaurantroom was cleanthe check in processother hotelsdoor countycheck in was a breezegame weekendwet barpacker gamedefinitely stay here againgreat place to staygreat roomfridge and microwavein townliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I hadn't been to Green Bay in several years, so I didn't have a hotel recommendation. I counted on our travel clerk to find a place. When I arrived at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium I was immediately struck by the cleanliness and openness of the registration area. Then upon check in I was greeted by the staff in a professional, but friendly attitude. The staff was not afraid to carry on a conversation, which I find nice.

Upon arriving in my room I was greeted by one of the most modern and clean rooms I have had of late. Nice comfortable bed, nice couch, closet and nice HD TVs. I was impressed.

A trip that evening to the lounge was nice because it was not overcrowded and we could discuss business; plus, we found the bartender and waitresses to be friendly and fun.

Each morning I had breakfast in the restaurant and again was treated by a friendly staff and very good food at a reasonable price.

I will be staying here on my following trips to Green Bay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank GRIndiana
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I stayed at the HI Stadium for 2 nights in June and was really looking forward to it since it looked like a really nice place and had good reviews. I stayed in a king suite which had a bedroom with a glass door and a living room. I had a little reservations about staying in a HI because I never have good luck with them, but this one seemed like it would be nice.

Upon arrival I was met by an extremely nice front person who checked me in quickly and about 1/2 hour after I checked in called my room to see how things were. I thought that was a nice touch.

The first strange thing I noticed was my bathroom had a very strange smell to it throughout the whole weekend. It was kind of like a musty smell but then smelled like a bathroom that had not been cleaned in a while, but everything looked to be clean so I kind of blew it off. The bathroom was extremely dusty and looked as if it had not been dusted in a very long time.

I was not in my room very much so did not use the living room at all but had to use the remote from that room in the bedroom because the bedroom one did not work. Speaking of the living room, the next day I was ironing my clothes in that area and went to place my dress on the chair. I noticed the chair was completely filthy with stains and dried food (?) on it. Gross!

The bed was comfy and I slept well but the first morning I pulled back the sheets and noticed a fairly large dried blood spot on the fitted sheet. It was a spot that had been washed and never came out and there is no way that anyone making the bed did not notice it when they placed the sheet on the matress. They just chose to ignore it. Again, gross.

Another thing was I went to go and use the lotion that is provided in the bathroom and noticed that it was more than 1/2 gone. Apparently the previous guest used it and housekeeping did not replace it with a new one, they just put it back in it's spot 1/2 empty.

I did have room service one morning and it was really good. It came to my room extremely fast and was very hot when it arrived. A group of us met down at the bar one night before going out to dinner and the bartender there was pretty rude. She acted like we were annoying her when we wanted more drinks. I did not eat in the restaurant at all so cannot comment on that.

So ever though it was a nice looking hotel and the staff was extremely friendly (with the exception of the bartender), I don't think that I was stay here again knowing how dirty it was. There is no excuse for having blood on sheets and 1/2 used bottles of lotion. Their housekeeping department seemed very lazy. I did fill out the survey they sent online and addressed all the issues but never heard anything from anyone about it.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Hammy
Reviewed June 16, 2010

My stay here was top rated. I travel quite often on business and I would most definitely recommend this hotel in the green bay area over all. Great food in the restaurant, clean rooms, comfy beds. The staff makes you feel like you are family.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank ljptravel
Reviewed May 21, 2010

The Holiday Inn Stadium is a very nice newer hotel. It is in an okay location. Many of the other hotels surrounding it look old and run down. We stayed for one night. It has a restaurant, pool, fitness room and very good parking.

The room was clean and well-appointed. This hotel looks to be no more than two years old so everything is very fresh and not worn out. It's about 2 milles from Lambeau. It was very quiet the night we were there -- but it wasn't a game night either.

We paid $110 plus taxes which I felt was very reasonable. We laughed when we read the rack rate posted on the door: $545. I'm not kidding. I don't know if that is what they charge on Packer game nights or not.

My only complaint was that the room was very hot. We ended up putting on the AC even though it was only 60 degrees outside.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Eagan
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I forgot my favorite pillow and they mailed it to me within days! Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends