“Fantastic Hotel with Incredible Customer Service”

Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Fantastic Hotel with Incredible Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My son and I stayed here just a couple of weeks ago. The hotel was clean and welcoming. Our room was spacious and well appointed. All the staff was warm and friendly. But there is one person that truly went "above and beyond" and that was Emily at the Front Desk. She was the pefect combination of professional and friendly. She offered some suggestions as to where my son and I could eat (as well as gave us spot on directions to the stadium). We took one of her restaurant suggestions and had a great meal. This hotel is very lucky to have such an incredible young woman working for them.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Good Morning,

I want to first thank you for taking the time to complete the review in reference to your recent stay with us. I would also like to thank you for point out how Emily provided excellent service. I also feel very fortunate to have Emily and other employees such as herself on staff here. All of team has the opportunity to read all reviews and I know that guests such as your self really do make them feel so good about the work they do and the services they provide to our guests.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Laura Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our original room at another hotel cancelled our reservation one hour prior to check in. Thank goodness the Holiday Inn was able to accommodate us at the last minute. The front desk person, Emily, greeted us immediately and expressed her concern over our problem and welcomed us to the Holiday Inn. The room was large, clean, and close to the stadium. We will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Good Afternoon,

As the General Manager I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. The team here in Green Bay feels that all reviews are an extremely important tool to assist in providing the guest exceptional service. I am happy to hear that we were able to accomodate you and that Emily was there to assist you along the way.

We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I arrived at the hotel on July 26, the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. I was in a room on the top floor at the end of the corridor, which made it very quiet apart from the air con, which is a little bit noisy, but a minor problem as the room otherwise was very well appointed. Breakfast was excellent and provided a good choice, I generally had the "full American" which provided enough sustenance that I only needed a snack at lunchtime, the staff at breakfast being very attentive to any needs. Evening meals in the bar were also very good as was the beer on tap (but it would be, in Wisconsin!). Also the bar staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Taken all in all, I cannot rate this hotel, or it's staff too highly, I would recommend it to anyone taking a solo trip to Green Bay.

Room Tip: Be friendly towards the staff and you will not go far wrong at this establishment
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we continue to grow and make our guest feel as if they were in the comfort of their own home. I am happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Thank you again.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We checked in late Thursday evening and left Sunday morning & were in town for the Packers training camp. The girl who checked us in was not very friendly but she is the only person we experienced who was unpleasant to deal with. We reserved thru Expedia & had reserved a king bed. When we got to the room, we were in two doubles. After a quick phone call & room change, we were in the correct room. There are 4 floors, we were on the fourth floor. Elevators were pretty quick but we took the stairs a lot. Not a very great view from the room, but lots of shopping & restaurants around. Very convenient to Lambeau field. The rooms are large, the beds & pillows were comfortable. *Our room did smell like smoke & this is a nonsmoking hotel. In fact, you sign a consent at check in that if your room smells like smoke they charge you $250.* It's great that a microwave & refrigerator are in room. That's always a plus when we travel. Bathroom was very nice, up to date, clean, & good sized. Also a great thing for me personally - the hairdryer was excellent. Dried my hair very fast. I know most people probably don't consider this but as a girl with big head of hair, I appreciate it! The rooms were quiet, we never heard neighbors or noise in the hallway. The hotel is off of the strip but we didn't hear traffic. We were at the very end of the hall but I do think being close to the elevators/ice machines would be more noisy. Parking was adequate. We did not visit the bar/restaurant or the fitness center. I poked my head into the pool area to see if there was a hot tub but the area was filled with splashing kids so we didn't stay. Overall, we were very happy with our stay here & would definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: end of the hall, away from elevators/ice machines
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AshleyRN07
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Good Morning,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to completed a review for your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. I also want to thank you for the detailed information you talked about in your review. I feel this is information is extremely important to us as we can use it to continue providing excellent guest service and this also gives us the opportunity to see what our guests are seeing as well. I do want to apologize the less than exceptional service you received at check in time. This is unacceptable to us as we strive on friendly and excellent customer servive. I want to also apologize that the room did have a smoke odor, unfortunately we do have occasional guests who do smoke in the rooms whom which we charge them the fee. These rooms are deep cleaned and out of service typically for a few days. Thank you for the feedback I can pass on to our executive housekeeper.
I am happy to hear that you were happy with your overall stay and we do look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Thank you again.

Marietta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is a newer property just a few minutes up the street from Lambeau Field. We came for Packers training camp and Hall of Fame tour. We had a suite room with king bed and a door to the outer living area where our 15 year old stayed. Very nice check-in, lots of information about the area and time to get to the camp. Enjoyed a drink in the lobby bar. There is a custard place next door, and lots of restaurants and shopping within walking and very short driving distance. Great value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Good Morning,

I just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed your visit to Lambeau Field and the Hall of Fame with your family. The Green Bay area has so many things to offer and many memories to be created with your family here. Also, thank you for taking the time for completing a review regarding your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. I am glad the suite worked well for you and your family also, I believe that is the perfect room for a family. You are absolutely right, the area has so much to offer whether it be shopping, dinning or attractions. Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Rockledge, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, the hotel is not located in a scenic area. It's near Lambeau Field but it's out of Downtown Green Bay in a business area which is really a long strip. Lots of places to eat around & very handy for access to Lambeau. It looks like any other chain hotel from the outside! The lobby is spacious and there's a bar, we got coupons for bogo drinks! Room was huge, spotless & had all the facilities required. Bed was very comfortable, towels white & fluffy & the shower was great. There's a refrigerator, a coffee maker & a microwave. A/C was good. My room was really quiet even though it faced the carpark. Carpets & tile were very clean & the flat screen tv has some HD channels. Tip: Elevators buzz at each floor so I'd say ask for a room away from them, the buzzing would be very annoying. Check in was easy & they got my request to check out using a specific card, correct. All in all, this is a great hotel, beats many hotels in a higher price bracket but don't expect scenery! Stay here.

• Stayed July 2013
Good Morning,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium. We know that there are many hotels to choose from when coming to Green Bay and we are happy you chose us. Our staff gives 100% when it comes to guest satisfaction and assisting the guest to make their stay just the way they want it. Again thank you for letting us know how we did all comments are greatly appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Laura Phillips
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I usually stay at Fairfield, and Hampton Inns, but both ( down the street ) were sold out and snagged a great rate ( $117 for 2 -queens ) only 1- day in advance with Triple-A rate
I believe this is one of the nicest H.I properties I have stayed in. Staff was very helpful in local suggestions of places to eat. Great location as well since I was travelling in a 20 mile vicinity. I was a bit surprised that a true desk/chair was not in the room, since I am a biz traveler, however a round table served as desk with a lounge chair. The room was clean and fresh smelling, bed was comfortable with mushy pillows. No complaints. Even the A/C ran the whole time and relatively quiet, which is nice.

This property has their own restaurant, which I did not eat at.The bar was nice ( 2-for 1 ) and pleasant bartender. I definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Good Morning,

I am so glad to hear that you got to experience what we have to offer at the Holiday Inn Green bay stadium. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I do know when traveling for business it is very important to find that right hotel to relax ans enjoy your free time.
I know that the round tables in our rooms with 2 queen beds can be a bit uncomfortable to work with and I am glad you were able to make that work for you. again I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next stay with us in Green Bay.