“Nice Holiday Inn Property in Green Bay”

Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium
Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
“Nice Holiday Inn Property in Green Bay”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I usually stay at Fairfield, and Hampton Inns, but both ( down the street ) were sold out and snagged a great rate ( $117 for 2 -queens ) only 1- day in advance with Triple-A rate
I believe this is one of the nicest H.I properties I have stayed in. Staff was very helpful in local suggestions of places to eat. Great location as well since I was travelling in a 20 mile vicinity. I was a bit surprised that a true desk/chair was not in the room, since I am a biz traveler, however a round table served as desk with a lounge chair. The room was clean and fresh smelling, bed was comfortable with mushy pillows. No complaints. Even the A/C ran the whole time and relatively quiet, which is nice.

This property has their own restaurant, which I did not eat at.The bar was nice ( 2-for 1 ) and pleasant bartender. I definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Good Morning,

I am so glad to hear that you got to experience what we have to offer at the Holiday Inn Green bay stadium. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I do know when traveling for business it is very important to find that right hotel to relax ans enjoy your free time.
I know that the round tables in our rooms with 2 queen beds can be a bit uncomfortable to work with and I am glad you were able to make that work for you. again I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next stay with us in Green Bay.

Laura Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Marion, Illinois
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way to the UP. We had a great stay. The room was big and had all the amenities. The bed was very comfortable and we had a nice quiet nights sleep. We used the fitness center which was average but good enough for us. The staff was helpful when I had to go looking for some medicine for my wife. I discovered just down the street there is lots of shopping and dining and of course the football stadium. I would recommend this place whether you are just passing through or headed to see the Packers.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Morning,

The staff here would like to thank you for completing a review in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn and Suites. We like to think that our guests consider our hotel as their home away from home when staying with us with everything to make their stay enjoyable as well as comfortable. Green Bay has so much to offer as well and it is great you got to experience part of that as well. We look forward to your next visit to Green Bay and having the opportunity to make our home your home away from home.

Genral Manager
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Don't think I have ever stayed somewhere with a nicer, helpful staff. Answered questions not only about hotel, but also about the area. Clean rooms. The pool is a bit small, but served the purpose of entertaining the kids for a few hours. Hotel restaurant food was great, but a little over priced for the serving size, but there are lots of places to eat and shop within a short walking/driving distance.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete a review about your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn & Suites. I am happy to hear the staff was helpful for you not only to navigate around the hotel but also the area. Everyone here is constantly researching to keep up with changes in our area and the events happening in the area as well as the surrounding communities. We look forward toy our next visit with us to the Green Bay area.

Thank you again.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I would soooo greatly recommend this hotel for any type of vacation stay... Get away or anything... You've shown me great hospitality and I hope to share many more experiences throughout the length of my lifetime

• Stayed June 2013
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Good Afternoon,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complette the review in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn & Suites. We like to think our guests think of us as their home away from home and feel as comfortable as they would in their own home. Thank you very much for the excellent comments and thank you for choosing us and letting us take care of you. We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Love this hotel, location is perfect, beds are super comfy, service is outstanding from front desk to bartenders and waitstaff. Everything is super clean, love the super wide hallways, not sure why, just not used to seeing this. We stay here whenever possible, possibly the nicest HI we've stayed in!

Good Afternoon,

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete the review for your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. We appreciated your excellent comments in regards to your stay. We like all of out guest to think of us as their home away from when they are with us.

We look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Thank you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Very excellent staff. I very much enjoyed my stay. The rooms were up to par with standards. I would love to be a guest again. I felt like royalty! Lovely place. I would like to have a continental breakfeast though. I would hope this hotel gets many good reviews by many guest, because the well deserve it! Thank you for a fantastic stay in Green Bay!

• Stayed May 2013
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking to time out of your day to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us in Green Bay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. I am glad your stay was very enjoyable and the staff here made you feel so comfortable. we look forward to your next visit to the Green Bay area.

Again Thank You and have a Fantastic Day!!

Gunter, TX
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Close to a lot of things, good lobby bar. I stayed at this hotel this first weekend it opened and a few years later it's still clean and in great shape. I'm Green Bay often and this is one of my favorites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
LauraPhillips, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Good Morning,

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy the hotel so much. Our staff at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium prides themselves on the great customer service. Our location seems to fit the guests well with a wide array of places to go within even walking distance.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.