“Lovely” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I will admit to having a bias towards the SpringHill Suites arm of Marriott. I love the clean, modern, well designed rooms of the newer examples. It also worked in this hotels favor that I had stayed at two terrible properties earlier in the week, so just about anything would have looked good after that!

This property is located within walking distance of the Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field. If you are of the sporting persuasion I'm sure this would prove quite convenient.

I was offered a tower suite which has lovely floor to ceiling windows and plenty of space. It's the modern clean and convenient design I have always enjoyed in this brand.

Check in was polite and quick. The staff all looked professional and customer focussed. The whole hotel looked fresh and new.

Internet was quick clocking in well over 17 Mbps. Certainly enough to make streaming a breeze.

If I had one gripe it is that the frosted window behind the desk prevents you from looking out of the window while sitting at the desk. In some SpringHill Suites properties I've seen it where the frosted glass can be opened like a sliding door so you can look over your laptop to the outside world when you want to.

In any case this is an all around comfortable and pleasant property for a business traveller and I'm sure for sports fans too.

Room Tip: The tower suites are preferable. You can see the stadium from them.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the SpringHill Suites Green Bay! We hope to be your #1 hotel choice for future stays in Green Bay.

greenbayagm@hp-hotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Shiloh,Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stayed 1 night. Very nice hotel and the staff were great. Pros: Location: easy walking distance to Lambeau, several restaurants nearby, clean, comfortable room, good free breakfast and Tim the bartender was great to talk Packer stuff with. Cons: Really none. We really enjoyed our stay and after doing the Champions tour at Lambeau Field it was great to relax and rest up for the next day's adventure. Recommended and we will stay again next time in Green Bay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for such a positive review! I will be sure to let Tim know you mentioned him. We hope we do see you again on your next trip to Green Bay.

Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and needed a rest. So glad this is now a Marriott property. Great location, next to the packer stadium, arena and close to shopping and restaurants. The lobby is awesome for a suite hotel. Lots of seating. A bar and a nice selection of snacks, drinks and other necessities. We bought laundry soap. Our room was wonderful. Two queen beds and a pull out with two televisions suited our group which included several teenagers. We appreciated the space, laundry room and plentiful breakfast after our weekend in Michigan. I have used the workout area previously and you can get a full workout. The pool is small but so sharp it looks like a spa. Loved waking up and seeing the packer stadium. Already booked rooms for our next trip! Also, thank you to Sarah for reading and responding to these reviews:)

Stayed August 2014
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
We appreciate everyone who takes the time to write a review of our property, so the least I can do is write a response. :-) We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that our hotel could provide everything your family needed for rest and relaxation. See you again next year!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

This was a great hotel to stay at in Green Bay. It is within walking distance to Lambeau Field and very near to all the activities at the field, yet it is quiet. We were greeted by the friendly staff as we entered. The entire hotel was clean and quiet. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were large. We had the largest suite that they offered and it was large! It offered a big living room with TV, sleep sofa, and chairs. All where in very nice condition. The bedroom was separated by a door, which is a big plus for families. A beautiful breakfast was served every morning. Better than most restaurants. I would return again! It definitely felt like home :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for the terrific review! The greatest compliment our staff can hear is that we made you feel at home. We hope you do choose to stay with us on your next trip to Green Bay!

Jackson, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed here so I could easily walk to Lambeau Field for practice and geocaching. The hotel is nice and it is super convenient to Lambeau, although it is in a semi-industrial area. There is lots of parking, and even more in the tavern lot to the north. The common hall areas carpet showed some wear, but the rooms and other areas were very clean.

I thought the bed was very comfortable. I have stayed in some nicer hotels where the beds are terrible, so this was a nice plus for me. Free hot breakfast included and a little shop in lobby for needed snax or supplies is a nice plus.

I used the ethernet cable provided in the room, so I am not sure if there is Wifi or not. Connection speed was good.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do offer free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, but I am happy to hear that your Ethernet connection worked just as well. We hope you do stay with us again at the SpringHill Suites Green Bay.

Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed here because it was on the wedding party list and we liked it. I would definitely go back. The bartender was nice, the hotel staff was very friendly. The room was clean and well maintained. It was a pleasant experience overall. It is very close to Lambeau and has restaurants/bars within walking distance. We were very impressed.

Room Tip: We asked for stadium view (Lambeau) and took the employee's suggestion of 5th floor. It was gre...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank maestraWisconsin
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for the review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at the SpringHill Suites Green Bay!

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed just one night. The hotel was nice and the room was very clean.

A couple bad points though. No wi-fi in the room. Only in the lobby. Also, if you actually want to sleep at night, don't get a Lambeau Field view. Some place nearby had a live band and that's all we heard throughout the night. This was a Tuesday so didn't expect that. There was no sleeping until the band stopped playing. We had a long drive ahead of us, so we actually wanted to sleep.

I must say though that the Lambeau Field view was nice and I loved that this was a non-smoking hotel.

Just with we could have slept.

Stayed July 2014
First and foremost let me apologize for the lack of sleep you got during your stay. It is not the norm for there to be loud live music during the week and a rare occurrence on weekends in this area as well. We do offer free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms as well as the lobby. I'm sorry if that was not communicated to you at check in. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the view of Lambeau Field. I hope you give us another chance in the future.