SpringHill Suites Green Bay
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$95
$89
Aloft.com
$81
Country Inn
$99
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$99
Orbitz.com
$126
$100
Official Hotel
Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay/Airport(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Pool
$93
$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewslambeau fieldwithin walking distancebrett favre's steakhousefree weightsin townliving areabedroom suitewould stay here againcomfortable bedwould highly recommend this hotelsmall poolbreakfast buffetoatmealrestaurants and barsthe hotel is cleanthe room was niceup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice clean hotel and in the shadow of Lambaeu Field.

They were remodeling the lobby and had cancelled breakfast etc. They did drop the price when I pointed that out. However, they didn't provide any form of coffee in the morning.... Seems pretty simple and when I pointed out the empty coffee containers they just removed them. Pretty basic oversight. Disappointing in an otherwise nice stay. Not clear why it needed to be closed, no one was working on the room.

Otherwise, no complaint. Big room with separate seating/sleeper but missing separator panels...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Budsboy520
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Thank you for your review. I apologize that the breakfast was closed during your stay due to the construction. We did have small grab and go breakfast options offered up at the desk for in house guests though. I'm sorry no one offered to get you a fresh pot of coffee instead of just removing the empty containers as well. I hope you come back to stay with us again when we are a fully functioning SpringHill Suites by Marriott with free continental breakfast and 24 hour coffee.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend while visiting Lambeau Field and to spend some gift cards at the Packer Pro Shop. Check in was seamless and pretty much had our a choice of rooms. Stayed in a corner suite on the top floor which was very nice. Quiet, spacious room with very comfortable beds with a nice view of Lambeau Field and the Hutson Center. Would be an ideal place to stay if coming up for a game. Staff was very friendly when we asked about local dining choices. Breakfast buffet was inexpensive but a little lacking on the selections. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for the great review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely hope you do come back and visit us again real soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here this weekend and overall had a nice time, location can't be beat and we were surprised to have breakfast included despite being specifically told by Expedia that it wasn't. The room was cool and modern with a great view of Lambeau Field and a wonderful bathroom and living room area with a sofa and 2nd tv. However the bed was made with a sheet and a very thin blanket, and that was it! I wondered if they had accidentally forgotten to make our bed with a comforter or quilt, after checking the closet for extra blankets I found none, so I asked the maid who informed me that we had everything... Needless to say I was freezing all night long. I prefer to sleep in a cool room with a warm blanket and that just wasn't an option here. The blanket was so thin that I could feel drafts in the room right trough it. So bizarre! Just add a comforter or quilt and it would have been perfect. Who wants to get up in the middle of the night to go down 5 floors and request an extra blanket from the front desk? Unfortunately the lack of a sufficient blanket was enough to completely mar what would have otherwise been a lovely experience.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank OllieandKitty
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

I apologize that the lack of blankets in your room ruined your hotel experience. We strive for ultimate customer satisfaction, so a solution should have been offered to you. We just started our transition from a Cambria Suites to a Springhill Suites by Marriott, and during this time things will be changing. One of the most exciting things for guests is that breakfast is now included rather than an additional charge! Our bedding will also be changing, so I encourage you to come back and try us again when we are fully stocked with our new Marriott linens.

Hotel Green Bay

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have stayed at the Cambria Suites a handful of times and have always been very pleased. In fact, our recent visit was only a few weeks ago.

We went to make a reservation on their website for a stay next month and discovered the Cambria Suites Green Bay is not listed on Cambria Suites website (the only two in Wisconsin listed are Appleton and Madison).

We telephoned the Cambria Suites Green Bay and were told that they are no longer affiliated with Cambria Suites and in 5 weeks they will be affiliated with Marriott.

We asked how to book a room and they indicated that online sites like hotels.com would have them listed. I was unable to find them on hotels.com and so I called the hotel to make a booking directly. I was quoted a rate of $189.00 for a King Room and $209.00 for 2 Queen Room. These rates are SUBSTANTIALLY higher than the Cambria Suites Green Bay ever charged.

When we asked for Senior or AAA rates, they said none were available for the date we inquired about. We thanked them and told them we would look elsewhere.

We ended up booking the Cambria Suites Appleton - where we have also stayed before and has an identical floor plan to the Cambria Suites Green Bay - and their Senior rates were $116.10 per night.

The hotel is nice but the rates now are a joke. When Marriott takes over, they'd better substantially lower those rates if they want takers in Green Bay. At $189.00 to $209.00 per night, the (former) Cambria Suites Green Bay is a poor value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SSJ83

You are correct. We are in our transition period between being a former Cambria Suites to becoming a Springhill Suites by Marriott. We are currently operating during that transition as Hotel Green Bay. The date that you inquired about must have fallen on a Packer preseason home game because the rate you were quoted was a special event rate and does not reflect our normal daily rates. Our current rates as Hotel Green Bay are the same as when we were a Cambria Suites. I encourage you to come visit us again on a non-special event weekend when our rates are closer to what you are used to paying. We sincerely hope to see you again!

Hotel Green Bay

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I liked the hotel and rooms, the lobby is pretty and clean. The rooms are spacious and very clean and nicely decorated. Where I had a problem was the breakfast. I've heard of but never stayed at a hotel that charges for its breakfast. I dont have a problem with paying for it if the selection is good and the food tastes good. I think that $9 for what Cambria in green bay offered is $9 too much. Not only was it a poor selection and lacking variety, but it wasn't good. The eggs are instant and the toaster doesn't work. So while it looks like yoy can have toast, it just dries the bread out. The second day I could tell that the muffins and fresh fruit were left over from the day before. Dry muffins and brown bananas. Yuck. The menu states you can order a waffle, which is extra. $8 for a waffle and $9 if you want the breakfast "buffet" in addition. When I asked the worker about the waffles on the menu she said its actually just pancakes.???? Confused?? So was I! I was aso VERY disappointed when I learned that the "2 bedroom suite" that the website describes is actually a one bedroom with a bed in the common area. This was irritating as we book our hotel stays so our toddler can sleep apart from us with out disturbing his sleep. While he was able to sleep apart from us, we couldnt use the common area of the room w out waking him. I think if this hotel fixed the breakfast issues and description on the website, it would be great. Based on the bad breakfast that they charge for, we would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Sarah V, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

I'm happy to hear that you liked the hotel overall, but I do apologize for your disappointing breakfast experience. We appreciate all the feedback we get from guests, good or bad, and use it to constantly improve our service. I do hope that you do visit us again and give us another chance to impress you.

cambriagreenbayagm@hp-hotels.com