SpringHill Suites Green Bay
$92
Country Inn
$99
$76
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
Comfort Suites(Green Bay)
$98
$83
Radisson
$75
Country Inn
Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)
$94
Aloft.com
$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$140
$136
All reviewslambeau fieldwithin walking distancebrett favre's steakhousefree weightsin townliving areabedroom suitewould stay here againcomfortable bedwould highly recommend this hotelsmall poolbreakfast buffetoatmealrestaurants and barsthe hotel is cleanthe room was niceup to date
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night. This hotel is fabulous. I'm a flight attendant and we had to leave early in the morning before breakfast was out, but they had boxes for us! Extremely clean and modern spaces, I could live here! Huge plus- the complimentary toiletries were bath & body works! I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011
CambriaGreenBay, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Love your review title! We can always ensure you have some food in your belly no matter what time of day it is! If you haven't been back already, see you soon I'm sure!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

My son and I arrived a day early due to we flew in for the Packers Game Packers vs Rams! Ok the price was out of contral but that was for all hotels on Game Day Weekend and you must have a 2 day stay for Game Weekends! But, overall the location and excitement of seeing other Packers' Fans made the difference for this hotel and do not forget the room size and everything that comes with rooms is just great! The Staff was great and walking to the Game was one problem. One thing I would upgrade the beds and the pillows just for me and my son was not the comfortable especially staying in hotels all around the world with the upgrades of new matresses being put in Hotels. I would also recommend a bigger tv in the bed like a 32 to 42 inches just seem small watching it from bed...But, overall one word would describe our stay: AWESOME!!

Room Tip: To me and my son all the rooms were good only the bed matteress comfort and pillows could be upgrade to the new styles. Allot bigger tv screen in the bed area would be great! But, overall really nice!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Eric T
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We had to stop in Green Bay on our way back to Chicago from the UP This hotel had good ratings and we tried it. Price was good for what we got--comfortable bed, flat screen TV's, separate bed and sitting area, functional bath, very friendly staff, informal restaurant Only problem we had was a temperamental air conditioning system. Too much air or not enough. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011
CambriaGreenBay, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

We realize how important guest feedback is on sites like Trip Advisor, and we appreciate you trying out Cambria Suites for the first time based on our reviews. We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I stay in a hotel for business about 10 days a month and have stayed at many places, mostly Hiltons. I stayed at the Garden Inn Green Bay 6 weeks ago and really did not like it. I found this place on Yelp and the reviews were much better so at 87 a night weekly, I tried it. First off, the decor and the suites are awesome! So much better than a typical hotel room set up. Makes your stay much more comfortable. The bar in the lobby is great and I ate dinner there 4 times. Food was way better than I thought it would be and they have good beers too. Tim was awesome and always had another beer ready. Brooke the manager is also super nice. Not that they needed to do anything to make my stay better, but they would if i did. The thing I noticed most was that many of the guests, were regular business travelers and all the staff knew them. It shows that this is the place to stay in GB. Stay here for sure!!

Dave from Philly

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
CambriaGreenBay, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

David,

Thank you very much for the kind review! Our goal is to make all guests feel important, taken care of, and remembered. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to see you back in another 6 weeks! Go Brewers :)

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I spent several nights here while on business in Green Bay. I was attending with a large group for training, so we collectively overran the place. Nevertheless, the staff did not seem to tire of us, and remained courteous and helpful the entire week. They even helped out with some scavenger hunt activities.

The room was typical of most of the newer suite-style hotels, with a separate sitting area and work desk. My room was clean and comfortable, with two TVs, though I didn't really spend much time there. One feature I really appreciated was the housed window blinds that blocked out all light from outside. I wish more properties would do this.

The property had a pool and fitness center. The only real negative was that the fitness center was far too small for a hotel this size. I never was able to use a treadmill, because there were always other people using them. Fortunately, the weather was great, so I could walk outside every morning (watch out for mean geese, though). The hotel restaurant had a nice buffet breakfast every morning, and catered an informal supper for our group one night. We were quite pleased with the quality and variety of food available.

One of the best features of this hotel is it's location. It is an easy walk to Lambeau Field, and situated right in the middle of some of the tailgating parking areas. Brett Favre's Steakhouse is across the street, and the Champions sports bar is next door. Both were good.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
CambriaGreenBay, Manager at SpringHill Suites Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

We had such a great time with your group! The scavenger hunt was a great idea, and the staff enjoyed helping some of the groups with those crazy requests. Our fitness center has 3 treadmills, 2 elipticals, and 2 bikes along with some other equipment... but when we are busy it doesn't seem like a lot. We also partner with Western Racquet nearby so you can use their facilities free of charge when you stay at Cambria Suites. Thanks for the detailed review, and we hope to see you back again!

[--]