“Craft beers”

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer brewery tours on Saturday afternoons, visit our website to reserve your spot today! Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Service was excellent. Atmosphere was perfect for a little craft brewery restaurant. Only tried one beer while there but I would say it was most delish, their root beer is great too! Next time I go, I will try the beer sampler!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Looked at trip advisor for a place to stop and grab a bite on a trip passing Green Bay. Titletown Brewery came up with high results and guess what?? Thanks trip advisor reviewers. You were %100 right. If I could rate this brewpub higher I would. Amazing food and even better beer. I will be back. Ohh yes I will be back.

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We ate there night before 1st packer game it was decent just had the burger nice restaurant good service I would go back.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

A popular Green Bay restaurant which showed in the number of people in the eating area. It took a while for the waitress to realize we were there and take our order (other people came in after us and had their order taken). It was very noisy and hard to hold a conversation with the person across the table. Food was good and not overly expensive.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were recommended by a friend to stop for lunch here, sure glad we did! My husband and I both enjoyed our lunch! Our daughter (a picky eater), said her chicken Alfredo was ok. The cucumber salad was delicious!!! Sure would love the recipe for that!?!?
The root beer was very good also.