“Good Food, Excellent Dark Beer” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Titletown Brewing Company

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer free brewery tours, we just ask you call ahead to schedule a tour.Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
“Good Food, Excellent Dark Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I liked our first meal at the Title town Brewery so much that we ate there again a day later. The service was a little slow on the first day, but much better the second day. The food is eclectic and fun. The light beers are a little weak tasting, but the dark beers are excellent.

Minnesota
“Good bar food; slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The food is good and well-priced for a sports bar. They offer a good selection of their own beers. The service was very slow. It was a Saturday night, but not crowded.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Eagan
Brent W, Owner at Titletown Brewing Company, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thanks for visiting and sorry that the service was slow. If you could send me the time, check number/server and area you ate we'd like to correct the issue. Thanks for your help and your comment.-Sincerely-Brent

info@titletownbrewing.com
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Knowing I was going to spend the afternoon in Green Bay, I researched a place to eat dinner on TripAdvisor. This was high on the list, looked interesting, and had a good menu selection. So, my Dad and I went and were not disappointed. We sat outside, which gave us a view of the park and tiny piece of the river (it's a little far back to see much of the river). The host & server were friendly. I had the peanut butter & bacon burger, which was pretty good! Dad had an appetizer plate that included delicious fried cheese curds. My only suggestion to this place, known for its beer above anything else, is to offer a smaller flight option. They had 10 beers listed and their flight was 4oz of each. More beer than my Dad wanted to drink at the time. He would have liked a half flight but instead was able to get a sample of the two he was most interested in before committing to one. So that was nice. And he really enjoyed the one he got a full cup of.

I noticed a small note on the menu that they give tours of the brewery so I asked our server but didn't have high hopes because they were so busy (dinner rush). But they were happy too! Our server took us back to a lady that had been working at the brewery for several years and was obviously passionate about beer making. She spent about 20 minutes talking to us and showing is around. This was a really neat place with good food that I would certainly recommend and would go back to again if ever given the opportunity.

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Stick with the appetizers...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I should have followed my instincts and had a burger. The salad I ordered was an Asian Chicken Salad and it just did not taste good. I loved the pretzel appetizer with the cheese dip. Tried a beer flight, and 2 only liked one out of 10 beers, one of which was a Root Beer. However, the waiter was very nice, friendly and accommodating. Lots to do at this spot, including darts, shuffleboard and pool. We had fun, but I doubt that I'd return.

Wisconsin
“Good food and some history too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Fantastic food and their own brews in the old Green Bay train depot. Don't pass up the cucumber salad served with their variety of sandwiches. Lots of history too.

• Visited April 2014