“Beer here!”

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 473 Restaurants in Green Bay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer free brewery tours, we just ask you call ahead to schedule a tour.Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Beer here!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Sampled the beer and enjoyed the fish and chips. Both were excellent! I'll be looking for their beer in my local establishments. Our server, Tyler C., was a hoot! Very attentive and helpful.

Visited April 2014

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Nice experience”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Visited this brewery because my husband loves local craft beer. The beer was goo and the food was real good as well. Our server was fast and on top of it. It was dinner time and we got a table right away. (much to our surprise as it was busy) Would definitely visit again.

• Visited April 2014
Green Bay
“Though super busy, fantastic service”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Visited at a peak dinner time, still great service AND food!!! Always have had great experiences at Titletown - and when things don't meet their high standards, they seem to know even before I do and they fix it and beyond!! Definitely a great place to visit and the food and drinks are beyond normal "bar and grill" dishes - for sure.

• Visited March 2014
Green Bay, WI
“Walked Away Hungry”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Went to Titletown for lunch today after much discussion. The food is delicious, although pricey, and we decided it was worth it. Well it wasnt. We walked in were promptly greeted by a hostess. We told her we preferred to sit upstairs so she said 'it's first come first serve, head on up.' She did not follow us or give us the two menus that were in her hand. We found a booth and waited and waited and waited. One of the servers even served the table to us, who had gotten there after us, and looked right at us sitting there hungry, bored and sans menus. After 15 to 20 minutes I decided I didn't want to spend the money on a meal that was disappointing before we even got to order drinks. We left hungry, and no one tried to stop us or seem to notice. We saw the hostess on a smoke break outside the building on the way to our car. It was disappointing, and we were now hungry in search of a new lunch location. I have had good experiences there before, have worked serving tables, and don't want to be unfair.... but this was ridiculous.

1 Thank Megan E
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Friendly staff serving up more than just bar food...plus great beer!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Titletown Brewing Company since in first opened and have always had a great meal. And we've been Mug Club Members since they started their Mug Club. The staff is very friendly, from the door, all the way to your server and bartender. We were just there for dinner on Monday, April 14th. My husband had the Pesto (I think that's what it's called...or else it's Italian or something like that) Chicken wrap with sweet potato fries and enjoyed it...I've had it before and really liked it, as well. I had the Sirloin special which was just fantastic! It came topped with bleu cheese, and was atop smashed potatoes with a demi glaze (which was smooth and delicious), and grilled mixed zucchini, onions and carrots...which were also done just perfectly! Mmmmm!

The Dark Helmet Schwartzbier is wonderful...which is what I always have as I'm partial to dark beers...and my husband, who loves really hoppy beers, enjoyed their seasonal Hop Session. T

• Visited April 2014