“Awesome restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Titletown Brewing Company

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer free brewery tours, we just ask you call ahead to schedule a tour.Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Awesome restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Been to this restaurant many times. It is in an old train depot. They did an awesome jog remodeling it and still keeping some of the vintage pieces. If you are there at the right time a train may just go through on the tracks that are still used. In the warmer weather they have outdoor seating. All the employees are wonderful and seem like they really enjoy working there. They are friendly and willing to help make a recommendation if you're not sure what you'd like We've been there as a couple and with a larger group and the service is top notch. The food is fantastic! I'm told their beer is great too but I'm a (gasp) Miller Lite girl. Can't get that on tap there. I would definitely tell anyone who asks to go Titletown before going to that restaurant at Lambeau Field. You won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2013

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Excellent food, neat place- and trains!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife and I had lunch here on Jan. 25. I was not our first visit but it’s the first time I’ve reviewed it.
Titletown Brewing Company seemed quite busy [we had to park farther down the line than usual] but we were seated right away- at a table with a view of the railroad tracks that run right next to the former depot. Almost on cue, a rather long freight train went by and not long after that, a short train came by going in the other direction. My wife wanted to try one of their micro brews and picked a “Helmet”- a dark but “refreshing” beer, to quote her. I picked the house Pinot Gigi and it was very good. One of their specials was a BBQ chicken sandwich- with several strips of bacon and onion rings on the top [which I picked off but ate separately]. It was excellent. I also had a cup of potato soup that included carrots that were blended in. It was tasty. My wife ordered the veggie melt and it came with sweet potato fries. Her comment was “It was Delicious”.
The service was very good [Hannah was our server], the food excellent, the drinks very good and the location was great. Our bill, before tip, was $30.57. It would be worth stopping just to see the very neat building [pool tables upstairs] and the area around it. The south side of the building overlooks a park area that runs up to the Fox River. To the north are warehouse buildings [a former cannery] and coal piles to the east. An interesting area.
I recommend Titletown Brewing Company and hope you found this review helpful.

• Visited January 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Noisy atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We ate dinner here on a Friday night. We sat upstairs and it was so noisy we could not even hear the other people at our own table. The beer was good and we all liked our food choices. Service was just OK.

• Visited March 2014
Wind Lake, Wisconsin
“good food, great root beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was my first visit to Titletown Brewing Company and it was a GOOD one! My sister and I shared the beer cheese fondue appetizer, which was DELISH--and came with soft pretzels, beer bread and tortilla chips for dunking. We had leftovers to take home. I had a pork loin sandwich which was good. Pork was thinly sliced and the apple butter that came on the sandwich was outstanding, and a great compliment to the pork. My sister LOVED the fish fry. Tasty, big pieces and not greasy at all. We both ended up taking a growler of root beer to go. Cant wait to go back to refill them!!!

• Visited February 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great food, service and Best atmosphere in Green Bay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Food quality is top notch.Service is second to none. All personnel are so friendly and welcoming. Location is convenient to downtown shopping and entertainment.

• Visited March 2014