“Great-tasting food, BUT....”

Titletown Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 480 Restaurants in Green Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Titletown delivers an experience with its passion for craft beer. When you visit Titletown expect to find at least twelve of our own craft beers on tap. A mix between our core and seasonal beers, we offer quality and variety that cannot be matched. We offer brewery tours on Saturday afternoons, visit our website to reserve your spot today! Our Executive Chef delivers an experience through food. Quality made from scratch dishes; line the menu at Titletown with a pub flare. Try some Titletown Classics like our Pan Fried Walleye, Spicy Elk Burger or our signature Cranberry Turkey Melt. Our Carrot Cake or our Black and Tan Brownie are the perfect end to any meal and are enough for two. Green Bay is one of the greatest places to live (we may be a little biased) we love the people, the culture and the community. We love to meet out-of-towners and share our passion for craft beer, delicious food and great service.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I know people love Titletown (It's rated #1 here, so that means something, right?!) and I can see why--The atmosphere (if you factor in the whole place--bar, upstairs, etc) is pretty cool, and the location is great, but If the Titletown were a baseball player, it would have struck out in the first 15 minutes we were there and been sent back to the dugout. First, our waiter shared the specials and told us we should hurry if we wanted the swordfish, as they were running low on that (It was 5:45 on a Sunday night, incidentally). None of us ordered that, but three of us ordered the perch special. Ten minutes after we placed our order, a different employee came over to apologize and explain that they were now also out of the large perch plate and could one of us please change our order (not a huge deal, but a little annoying). Finally, they'd told us they could accommodate ten of us and then sat us at two tables designed to seat eight; they put four plates on one table and six on the the other (remember---tables designed for four people). We were crowded; my plate was literally two inches away from my nephew's plate (good thing he's only 12, but still). The dining room was packed full of tables; I've attached a photo of a poor woman who had to perch on the edge of her table, too. Granted, her husband hadn't noticed and could probably have moved over a little, but the table was just not roomy.

The food was great tasting (delicious), and the price was fine, but I felt a bit ripped off by the size of my perch filet, especially given that my mother-in-law's pieces were much bigger than mine (You'll note in the photo that one of my pieces was barely the length of my lemon wedge, which wouldn't been kind of comical if I hadn't paid for it.) Ten of us ate for ($135 before the tip), and I think that's pretty reasonable, given what we ordered, overall.

This restaurant, with its wooden floors and high ceilings, is noisy; my mom wears hearing aids, and it was clear that she could understand very little of what was being said.

So, if you're a big person or just like your space eat in the bar, instead of the dining room. If you have anyone with a hearing issue, you might want to choose a restaurant with carpeting, instead.

Brent W, Owner at Titletown Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for visiting us and for taking time to give us your review. I apologize that your visit was not up to par.

As you mentioned our restaurant was very busy, so we were running out of our specials. We did not expect to be that busy on Sunday. However we have some great patrons that love to visit us.

I talked to the Manager on Duty about the table situation. We really did try our best to accommodate you and we apologize if you were a little close but those were the best table options during that time.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ate here the first night we stayed in Green Bay..The food was excellent! The atmosphere is wonderful and our server was great!! The homemade soda is super good! The prices are good for the portions you get..My kids loved it here! I highly recommend it!

Brent W, Owner at Titletown Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for visiting us and for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. The sodas started from a family recipe from my Grandma's drive-in. Thanks for stopping by and safe travels.

Brent

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We went with a big group made mostly of kids. We had a reservation for 6 but the event we went to see got over early at 5. They let us in early with ni grumbling.. The food was great and the beer was wondeful too. We hadnt aeen the other couple in a very long time so we ended up staying for two hours and they were fine with us taking up the table for that long. Very friendly staff

Brent W, Owner at Titletown Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for visiting us and for your review. We are glad you decided to visit us. We hope you stop by again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to titletown for lunch. The food is fantastic and the service is some of the best I have experienced in a long time. Christina the bartender is amazing. She really knows her stuff. I would highly recommend getting a bloody mary there. Home made mix. We get a growler of the mix to take home

Nicole,

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are happy you enjoy our bloody mary mix. Thanks for stopping by, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I recommend the perch and salmon and bison burger. The fresh homemade brownie is delicious! Reasonable prices and great service!

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoy visiting with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,