TripAdvisor
Green Bay
Post
Inbox
Search

“Lived in Green Bay 25 years”

Kavarna Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 17 Quick Bites in Green Bay
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Kavarna Coffeehouse is a cafe in Green Bay's Broadway District. We offer a mix of sandwiches, pitas, wraps and salads--using many local ingredients when the seasons cooperate. We have an espresso bar, house made bakery, and a lot of space to get things done--the New York Times even called us "cavernous" once.
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

And had never been here until today. What a cool spot in our little city. I had a Broadway BAT and it was delicious, loads of creamy avocado, and the chai latte was amazing. If you are a vegetarian hit this spot up!

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed February 5, 2019

super good love it have to go it is the best owners are the best have super nice workers food is super great

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018

I ordered the Chai tea and it turned out the way i like it, with a little extra spice.. I would definitely recommend,

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018

This is a very fun and it is a way to get good food and it has very good staff food is super duper good

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We were 3 on a trip to the north - and stopped in Green Bay for a break.
All 3 of us ordered coffee: espresso, latte and one bottomless filter coffee
for all 3 of us, it was mainly bitter (we assumed it was over roasted), not a great coffee, which was overpriced, at least for what you get...
I really miss the Italian coffee bars, and yes, I don't like Starbuck's - I wanted to give a try to another local coffee shop

well, we were not lucky at all
good point about this place: the muffins and cakes looked really good - I don't know about the taste, we didn't take anything, but they looked good!

Date of visit: October 2018