“Overall experience has been Average”
Review of Jimmy Seas

Jimmy Seas
Ranked #86 of 467 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Overall experience has been Average”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I've been to Jimmy Seas a few times and I'd have to agree with several of the reviews listed on this page that the service could greatly be improved. It feels like the restaurant is managed by a bunch of young kids. We waited for an outdoor table and two young groups of kids tried to cut ahead of us, there is no organization and they make it appear as a "free for all" for outdoor seating. Drink prices are higher than your typical Green Bay Restaurant and the food is just mediocre. The best part of the experience is the view of the Fox River and the outdoor patio. Personally, I think there are better places in Green Bay to eat with outdoor views.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Betsy V

Wausau, Wisconsin
“The worst service I've ever had!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Not sure where to start this review. The atmosphere inside was completely chaotic while outside was fun. However, after waiting for a table for over half an hour with one group of people ahead of us. That in itself isn't a deal breaker. What is one is having 3 other groups cut because it's a "first come first serve atmosphere" which apparently means whoever is the rudest and jumps in front of you is the one that gets the table. We pulled a waitress aside and expressed our concern and she said that we just need to be patient. This was further infuriating after a different waitress promised to grab the initial group ahead of us a table finally. We left and ate at Cassandra's next door.
Never going here again.

• Visited May 2014
“fun stuff!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Everyone makes you feel welcome! Reasonable prices, good food for a bar. I would reccommend for a fun laid back afternoon!!

• Visited March 2014
“Don't order food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

After waiting one hour for a chicken wrap and side salad I asked about the status of my order as I watched people order after me get their food.

The bartender pointed at the kitchen and said "we have a 8 by 10 kitchen, it's to be expected." The bartender told me to look how small the kitchen was and pointed to the kitchen.

I said to cancel my food and said I would rather go somewhere I could get served. The bartender rolled her eyes and as fast as possible went to her computer on the wall and cancelled the order. The bartender then told me she cancelled the order. That was not the solution I expected.

I was there to book a large party next month, that will not happen!
What a horrible experience.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Danmanvan
Green Bay, WI, USA
“Never going back.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Can I get a drink please? Waiting 10 minutes plus to get the attention of the bartender is not acceptable!
Really no attempt at actual service whatsoever.
I walked out!

Visited March 2013
5 Thank Patrick N

Been to Jimmy Seas? Share your experiences!