Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI
Ranked #33 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here for a business function. Room was spacious and nice. Everything was clean and tidy. Price was very reasonable. Staff were all very courteous. I was very hungry upon arrival and they suggested I try the restaurant next door. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very happy to hear that you had a pleasant time at our property! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our entire staff! Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Ben, the desk clerk, was so helpful and friendly. He deserves a raise! Our King room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Loved the extras, like an extra blanket in the drawer. Wonderful stay! Very affordable rate also. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your Guest Room, Breakfast and our Pool! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Ben! We hope to see you again if your travels ever bring you back to our area!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night and the front desk was nice enough to allow us to check in early. That worked out great, as we were attending an afternoon concert at the Weidner Center and didn't want to leave all of our luggage, etc in the car. Rooms were very clean. Pool was great. Granddaughter (4 years old) loved the splash pool and would have stayed until closing time, if we allowed it. the contintental breakfast had a great variety -- no reason to leave hungry! The hotel was within walking distance to many restaurants. Great location!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherry C
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed everything from your Check-in experience to Breakfast. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our entire staff! Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at our property!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last year. The first time our room had wallpaper border peeling off and falling down the wall, and the king size bed seemed tiny compared to other king size beds in other hotels. We were in town to visit family and only staying one night so no big deal. We just thought we got a bad room. A week ago we had to stay in Green Bay again for a wedding. This time we had to stay for two nights during a Packer home game weekend. Not knowing the area and with many places booked solid I decided to do a "hail Mary" and give it another try.

This time the room was the same except the wallpaper border was much worse, the carpet seemed dirty, the bathroom fan did not work, and the bed was so hard I spent both nights switching from the bed to the couch, to the chair trying to get some sleep. The folks above us seemed to jog back and forth in the room for hours at a time. After a while we decided they must have been exercising their livestock. I asked friends who were also staying in the hotel if they had any noise issues from the rooms above theirs and they all shared the same complaint. The party atmosphere of the Packer game made for much loud talking and running in the halls. We left early on checkout day and skipped the imitation eggs because the breakfast room was packed solid with Packer fans and I was more interested in getting back across the state and maybe trying to get some sleep.

The bill for this two-night stay was $332 and change. Yikes! I guess with the Packer home game you can charge whatever you want. If it had been my choice I would not stay in Green Bay on a Home game weekend, but it was not.

I did fill out the hotels online survey after I got back home and to their credit they did respond and offer me 25% off my next nights stay, but I will pass. I have stayed in many, many hotels including other Country Inns in the Midwest. This one was a disappointment to say the least.

Next time I will stay someplace else after checking Trip Advisor.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here get a room on the top floor and make sure you can open you windows. The upp...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. It is this feedback from valued guests, such as yourself, that enables us to continue to offer the best quality and service possible. However, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that we are in the process of removing the Wallpaper Borders from all of our Guest Rooms as well as Shampooing the Carpeting in each. I have also shared your comments with our entire Staff as well as our Management Team. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were fortunate to stay a Sunday evening when vacancy was far from full. I was not recognized as a Club Carlson Elite member, but that is becoming far more normal. We booked the 2 bedroom suite, which in reality is the normal room with 2 twin beds and a bedroom off the side with a king bed. The suite was comfortable for our needs. Stay was very quiet, I'm sure due to the lack of bookings for the night. Pool area was nice, again, not busy at all, so we were able to enjoy quietly. Breakfast was better than normal, but unfortunately a little cold (biscuits, eggs, and ham). I would have no problem recommending this Country Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FarmGirl62
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very happy to hear that our Family Suite worked out well for you! However, I do sincerely apologize that you did not feel recognized as an Elite Member in our loyalty program. It should not be the "norm", and I will definitely use your experience as a coaching tool for our Front Desk Staff. I will also be sure to pass your concerns about Breakfast with the rest of our Management team. On behalf of our entire staff, I thank you for choosing to stay at our property and hope to see you again soon if your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Nice property. Clean and well kept. I think the hotel was pretty well full the weekend we were there. Breakfast buffet was good. The only problem we had was finding parking. The parking lot always seemed to be full.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and I will be sure to pass along your great comment to our Breakfast and Housekeeping Staff!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Our experience with Country Inn & Suites has been consistently good and this was a no exception. Check in was easy, our room was neat and clean, staff were friendly and helpful. When I inquired about a place to eat, she recommended a place nearby and we were delighted with the meal. Two elevators meant very short waiting. Bed was super comfortable!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay East, WI, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to our entire staff! We hope to see you soon if your travels ever bring you to Green Bay again!