“Great hotel, wonderful staff”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East
Ranked #33 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Our youth basketball team and families stayed here for 2 nights and I can't say enough on how wonderful the staff was. They went out of their way to make breakfast available to us earlier as we had to check out early. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us! I am very pleased that our staff was able to accomodate your group by opening Breakfast early. I will be sure that I share your wonderful comments with the entire staff. We hope to see you at the Country Inn and Suites Green Bay East again soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice hotel, clean & comfortable rooms, caring staff. This hotel offers everything you might expect from a good quality family oriented location. We stayed during the WIAA tournaments and they were totally full. The staff was friendly and concerned about providing good service. There was a couple of shortages on Sunday during breakfast, so go early if its a busy weekend. (ran out of milk and juice)

Room Tip: We had a first floor room and dealt with noise in the middle of the night from room above us during...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your time here. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during Breakfast, and I can assure you that I have addressed this with our Breakfast Staff. On behalf of our entire staff, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed here for a 3 day weekend in association with a wedding at the Meadows. The staff were great and accomidating and the convenience of being attached to the wedding venue was awesome. Breakfast every day was fabulous and the pool area was great for kids and adults. The ease of check in, accomidating any request and more made our trip even better.

• Stayed: March 2013

I am happy to see that your family enjoyed The Country Inn & Suites as well as The Meadows Conference Center! I am pleased that the staff was able to accomodate your requests and increase the comfort of you stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff! We hope that you are able to visit again soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

it was so relaxing at this hotel.. even if it was for only one night!! The staff were helpful and the lady at the front desk gave us an amazing upgrade!!! I love this hotel!!! it was a quiet night and just what my family needed!!

Room Tip: we had the family suite.. one king bed and in another room was a set of twin beds!! so nice!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always such a please to hear from our guests! I will be sure to share your appreciation regarding the upgrade with our Front Desk Staff. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went to Green Bay for a family getaway weekend. Chose this location because of their regular pool and kiddie pool with frog slide, etc. Clean, safe, quiet and relaxing environment. We usually don't spend much time at a hotel other than for sleeping when we're away from home, but because of rainy weather we spent time enjoying the pool and watching movies in our spacious queen suite. Staff was professional, friendly and helpful. Plenty of options at the breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! The kiddie pool is great on a rainy day. On behalf of the entire staff, we appreciate the review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I took my daughter and I for a grownups weekend away from the kids. We did take the kids swimming at the hotel and it is a nice pool for older kids and little kids. There is even a play pool for toddlers. We sent the kids home then we stayed at the hotel in a family suite. It was a large room with a bedroom with 2 twin beds. I could close the door so my daughter didn't hear me snore. It came with a coffee pot, microwave and a refrigerator. There is a nice Mexican restaurant attached to the hotel which has really good food. There is also a movie theater just a few hundred feet away from the hotel.. There were a lot of kids in the hotel but they were pretty quiet when I went to bed. The breakfast was hot and cold with a lot of selection.

Room Tip: If you have a family the family room is wonderful and worth the price
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! It is great to know that our guests have had an enjoyabel stay with us. I'm glad that the Family Suite accomodated you so well, and that you were able to relax in our Pool Area. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Fajita Republic as well. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

We decided last minute to make a trip to GB for our kids to have a little pool time and do some shopping. This was the perfect place! The kids loved the pool & game room. The property is totally spotless, I don't think I have stayed in a hotel this clean and well maintained that was at this star rating! Bravo to management! Staff were very friendly. The breakfast was great with pancakes, omlettes, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruits, cereal, pastries, etc. highly recommend if you are staying in the area for any reason!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking to time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! It is always so great to hear when guests enjoy thier stay! Im happy that you enjoyed the Pool Area and were able to take advantage of the delicios breakfast. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!