“Great place to stay in Titletown!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East
Ranked #30 of 41 Hotels in Green Bay
Lodi, Wisconsin
“Great place to stay in Titletown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were in Green Bay for business and stayed here just the one night. It was a great experience from the check in to check out. The staff was great, hotel modern, clean and well appointed. The bed was as good as any hotel bed I've slept on. The complimentary breakfast wasn't anything fancy but it was good quality and enough to get us on our way the next day. Overall for the money, this would be a great choice for anyone staying over in titletown.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay. It is this feedback from valued guests, such as yourself, that enables us to continue to offer the best quality and service possible. I am happy to see that you had a great overall experience! Nothing could please me more than knowing that our guests have had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to the entire staff! On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Detroit, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I recently stayed at this very clean, comfortable Country Inn while on a group tour. Beds are extremely comfortable, feather pillows. Good hot breakfast, and very helpful staff. Will plan to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Irishrose06
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, April 24, 2012

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your continued business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Waukesha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

In town for a 2 night stay and basketball tournament, hotel was full both nights but the staff worked hard to accommodate everyone. Rooms well kept and pool is great for teens and under. plenty of room for adults to socliaze. Breakfast was packed, but again staff hustled to keep everything stocked.
Little bit of late night noise from wedding crowd returning to room. Two great restaurants in walking area. I had 6 teens in a suite and double room, made housekeeping work, but they got the job done well...Partial to Carlson properties, but this was a top tier Country Inn, in my book.

Stayed April 2012

Brodhead
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

The room was very clean and had storage for food...the breakfasts on the wkend were excellent.. we were in the area for willow creek bowling tournaments and will deffinitely stay there next yr... the pool for the kids was just rite for our son,, he had a blast... and the water was warm ....very nice

Room Tip: we stayed in a suite and it was quiet and i loved the privacy doors between the bedroom and seating...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, April 12, 2012

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

We had come to the area because my Son and Daughter-in law were having our first Granddaughter at the hospital nearby. We are not from the area and wanted to be close to them during this exciting time. The day we were suppose to check in was a long one for us. Knowing that the check in time was not until 3PM I decided to call and see if it was possible to get into our room a little early. They were very helpful and allowed us to check in earlier.It was a very enjoyable stay. The staff all were very pleasant and accommodating. I would most definetly stay here again,

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, March 15, 2012

Assistant General Manager
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

Was just going for a quick overnight stay, and booked because of a great deal on Priceline. However, I wish we'd had more time there! It was an excellent stay. We were treated no differently upon check-in for booking on a 3rd party site, which does happen occassionally. The front desk attendant was super friendly, the fresh cookies were a welcome sight after a 3 hour drive, and the rooom was inpeccably clean. The pool area was very clean and seemed new, the hot tub was a perfect way to relax. This hotel truly made us feel welcome, and I would definitely stay here again on a future visit.

Room Tip: we needed a good night's sleep, so asked for a room on the top floor. The room was very quiet...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank wisgirl01

Assistant General Manager
Redding, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

My son a I went to Green Bay to see the Giants-Packers playoff game a few weeks ago. The hotel was comfortable and the personnel were nice and gave us excellent advise for negotiating the town on game day. Breakfast was filling but fair. However, because of the playoff game, the room was priced high and I couldn't get a AAA rate (significantly cheaper) on the Priceline site, which I won't use again. The hotel has old style non-HDTV televisions which are a problem when you are there on an NFL playoff weekend, where you're going to one but watching 3 other games.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
JessHanson, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Green Bay East, responded to this review, February 3, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. It is this feedback from valued guests, such as yourself, that enables us to continue to offer the best quality and service possible. I do apologize for the concern you have regarding the room rate. Our rates do fluctuate based on daily supply and demand, as well as to be comparable with other hotels in our market. If you would like to discuss this further, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly. I also apologize for the concern you have regarding our televisions. We are currently renovating all of our guest rooms to have flat screen televisions. On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Asst General Manager