“A nice rustic place to eat.”

Mackinaw's Grill & Spirits
Ranked #10 of 493 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

A cozy warm place, good food on the pricey side. They have seating outside, and up on a second floor balconey.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a little bit of a nicer place for our family, but the service was great. we stayed a the Country Inn and received a discount on our bill. the menu offers a lot for everyone. Our servicer Wes, was great especially pointing out things on the menu for the kids.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

In Green Bay for business and this bar and grill was next door to the Super 8.
We made it for Happy Hour for free taco bar and reduced beer ($3 for a pint draft of the house ale -- try it!)
One companion had the elk stroganoff, another had fajitas, I had Carribbean Chicken and Pasta. None of us could finish our plates. Food was very tasty. Service was prompt -- we ate at a table in the bar,
Will definitely go back!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

disgusting. look at all the taxidermy with dust and cob webs! fans were layered with dust. makes me wonder what the kitchen is like. food is o.k. and people are nice. please hire a service to clean the joint. it has really taken a turn the last few years.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I had to travel to Green Bay for work and asked Green Bay natives for restaurant recommendations. This was one of the most mentioned, if not the most mentioned. I stayed in a hotel for two weeks close to it, and it was repeatedly packed every evening. That includes cars parked on the street, and they have a sizable parking lot.

Food - I had the buffalo burger. It was very good, but that alone cannot tell me how all of their food is because a burger falls on the easier side of things to cook. It was late in the evening, so I did not try any appetizers or desserts.

Service - very good, especially for being late in the evening and the restaurant was quieting down.

Atmosphere/location - Great atmostphere! It was very clean and well designed. It has a log cabin type of feel. There was a fireplace right by me, the booths were very tall, there were "northwoods" types of decorations throughout - mounted animals, old tools, etc. I think there is a second floor, also.

Price - Fair and average for that type of place. Being an independent restaurant, and having good quality food, I'd rather spend my money there than for a chain equivalent... and this place has a more extensive and unique menu than those places.

I definitely would like to go there a second time. It has a lot of potential, and a packed parking lot is a good sign.