All reviews romance package pot roast omelet rain shower whirlpool tub river walk open concept farmers market downtown green bay shower area chain hotel bagels bed and breakfast in town a great place to stay room was spacious packer game
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I was headed for a vacation in Northern Wisconsin when I decided to spend a night in Green Bay, WI. I was so happy that I chose to stay at St Brendan’s Inn Green Bay. This is a well located, easy to find little gem. The ambience was pure Irish and accommodations were fantastic. The room was spacious with a very comforfortable bed. I especially loved soaking in the luxurious huge bath tub. A charming restaurant is adjacent and well worth enjoying a lovely meal. Thank you for a wonderful diversion.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Great place to stay with wonderful staff. Wonderful location walk along river to city deck. Food is excellent and many specialty drinks are offered. Have gone here numerous times and will be back again. A gen in Harp and Eagle chain. Bonus: hugest bathroom I have ever had in a hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Returning to my hometown for a quick tour, I wanted us to stay somewhere near downtown (where a lot of our planned stops were) and not in a big chain, like Quality Inn or Hampton Inn. Not only did this place completely fit the bill, it was surprisingly reasonable (note: we did NOT stay here during a Packer game weekend). When I called for advance reservations, I received excellent customer service and chose the romantic getaway package which included room, wine, and chocolate. The kicker was staying here also got us a omelette-to-order breakfast the next morning. We were greeted warmly upon arrival. The rooms are really unique. They are very open concept with the whirlpool, shower, and sink are just past the sleeping area with only a partial wall. The toilet is in its own room. This set-up is not for the shy person if sharing a room. We, however, loved it! We visited the pub that night after returning from dinner. However, the pub does have full dinner service available. The breakfast was excellent. In addition to the omelettes, you can choose from bagels, toast, fruits, yogurt, cereal, etc. This built from the ground-up hotel just 14 years ago does not have a pool and is definitely geared towards adults. This was a nice middle ground between a chain hotel and a bed-and-breakfast, and it is right on the Fox River. We will definitely make this our stop when we come back!

Room tip: Most rooms look north or south, but I don't believe any are directly overlooking the river.
Reviewed July 16, 2018

A great find in Green Bay, right along the Fox River (and river walk). Stayed in a most comfortable and beautifully decorated suite with a large bathroom. Loved the rain shower (even if the water leaked a bit outside the shower area). We were most impressed with the restaurant, Pelican’s Landing, which had great ambience and absolutely outstanding dinners. Breakfast, which was provided with the room, was somewhat of a haphazard process, as no one was present when we arrived at the restaurant, then the omelette chef needed to make numerous trips to the kitchen for this, that, and the other, and the person staffing the buffet table was also manning the front desk. I guess it works for them, and the service was certainly friendly and we were well fed. Easy parking, good location.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were staying at the st. Brendan’s for the weekend and truly enjoyed the bar area. Great atmosphere and great bartenders. Everyone in the place was having a good time. I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with friends