“No one ever came...we left”
Review of Ziggey Inn

Ranked #310 of 465 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“No one ever came...we left”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Me and my fiance made reservations for ziggeys on a friday night. Showed up on time. Someone came with our water and said the waitress would be right with us. They all walked around us for 20 mins and no one said anything to us. As we were leaving I told the hostess that no one ever came and he can reuse our table. He didnt he look and me and just shook his head. Service sucks, cant say anything about the food because we didnt get any.

2 Thank tigra920

Green Bay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome”
Reviewed January 21, 2009

I have been to this restaurant a few times and the food is great, the prices are low, and service was fine, and the bartenders can make a drink. I would recommend this place to anyone who want a kick back dinning experience enjoying conservation and food.

1 Thank GreenBayDinner
Green Bay, WI
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Ziggey Inn has always done an excellent job at providing very good tasting lobsters and steaks. I am aware that they cater to a lot of elderly people,but that does not mean that the food is not exceptional. I began to eat at Ziggey Inn b/c my grandmother and friend would invite me to attend dinner with them. There is no better place in Green Bay, WI for a lobster. Most other restaurants serve lobsters that are dry leaving me unsatisfied. I went to spent my 30th birthday at their restaurant, and I was extreamly pleased with my lobster and the great customer service. My boyfriend who is not from the area also commented that he has never received such a delicious porter house steak anywere besides ziggey inn. I will be a faithful customer and even though there may be some elderly crowds; there is a reason that they have been going there for years. It is for the excellent food. Take a lesson from people that know and quit discriminating against the elderly. There is a reason why these people keep attending all these years. It is affordable and great. I am from Chicago and am used to dining at excellent sea food restaurants. From all the restaurants that served lobster in the area, Ziggey Inn has provided me with the freshest lobster at the best price.. Red Lobster does not even compare to the quality of lobster you will receive at Ziggey Inn. The parking lot is ALWAYS FULL.. Go and see for yourslf. It is one of Green Bay, Wi best restaurants.

Green Bay, WI
“Do not Attend”
Reviewed October 26, 2007

Low price, horrible food. Elderly clients.

1 Thank DrDDS