“Great food, Great prices, Great selection”
Review of Victoria's - CLOSED

Victoria's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great food, Great prices, Great selection”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I go here often, and there is seldom a wait to get a table. The food is prepared without any microwaves or anything artificial.Most people will not be able to finish the huge portions, but they will gladly box it up for you. Highly recommended !

• Visited February 2013

Allouez, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classic Italian and spirits at classic prices.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Fantastic location, fantastic service, selection. We just love this place. Great place for a date, or even with friends. Affordable drinks, and great specials on food. We highly recommend the fantastic 7 for a party of 2!

Visited February 2013
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“awesome italian food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went here for our anniversary. I had been here years ago and remembered it as great food and big servings, and I was not disappointed! Awesome food, great service and ambiance!

Visited February 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I decided to go to Victoria's for dinnr. The portions are enormous, but the flavors seemed to be lacking. Maybe the choices we made were the problem, but I remember the food being substantially better.

Visited October 2012
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The whole setting is awesome, as is the service and the food. My wife and I have gone there the past 5 years (when we are in town for Packers game) and love it every time. We also got to see Special Teams Coach Shawn Slocum from the Packers make a fool out of himself there as well (not a cool guy). I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2012