“Great Player, Great Steak”
Review of Brett Favre's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Brett Favre's Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hall of Fame Chophouse features future Hall-of-Famers and champions with great food and drink in a setting filled with Packer memorabilia, trophies, photographs and more.
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I was in Green Bay this past week for the annual Shareholders Meeting held at Lambeau Field. On Thursday, July 28, me and my parents went to Brett's for dinner. I was a little worried, given all the average reviews I've read. But I must say, we were all shocked on how wrong these reviews were. Our waiter was great, Eric I think his name was, and he never made us want for anything. Me and my father had the 22oz Ribeye and it was cooked to perfection. My mother ate the Vegetable pasta and barely finished half, given such a huge portion.

The desserts were just as good, us all sharing Key Lime Pie and Cheesecake. Now, I did see a couple near us sit down and leave after not receiving service for almost 30 minutes, which is rediculous on the staff's part. I think it's the single instances like these that make the reviews seem so negative. Also, I heard it was overpriced.....I guess these people have never been to a restaurant outside of Green Bay, because where I'm from, $32 for a 22oz steak isn't overpriced at all.

But next year I will definitely visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Food is not very good. Waitress tried but she was very inexperienced. Kept asking if she could get us anything else as if she had no clue what to bring. I asked for fresh pepper. She obliged and then started to leave. Hold it I said - my husband would also like some! Steak only so so bus boys clean the tables and then leave stacks of dirty dishes around on the pop up serving tables. This place tries to be classy but fails.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Myself and a family member went into Brett Farve Steakhouse on a thursday night. The restaurant was not very busy, so we were seated right away, and that was it. For twenty five minutes we sat there, not even a glass of water, so we left.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

first of all we requested a table close to the buffet for my disabled Mother in law. We were seated so far away that the only place further was the parking lot. The service was terrible we had to stack our plates and forget about any coffee or drinks. The buffet was not only unappealing visually and edibility. All of this for 14 dollars a person. Perkins would have been a better choice for half the price.Very disappointing.I spent a lot of money on crap and was treated as such by the staff. Waste of money and time.

Reviewed May 3, 2011

I wandered in here because it was across the street from my hotel and having had my flight cancelled that evening, I was looking for something hearty to cheer me up. The description of the salad (pears, walnuts, lots of other fun things) sounded wonderful, but it came drenched in rasberry vinagrette. The individual ingredients didn't shine because of the overhwelming dressing. The prime rib was obviously a cheap grade - it was mushy and had zero taste. The plate came filled with prime rib juice - clearly it had not been allowed to rest, making it both unappealing visually and on the palate. It was barely warm. The potato was hearty and the bread was good. Great service and nice drink list. I would never go back.