“Very Disappointed”

green bay, wi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

15 years ago, at the old location, the food was excellent. You could tell everything was fresh and homemade. Today the only thing homemade was the daily soup. The breakfast buffet was a "total disappointment". Please go back to your old ways.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank momgbwi

green bay
“D+ restaurante at best.”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I have eaten there several times now and have never had a good meal. My most recent trip I ordered a pancake and asked for extra choc chips. I was disappointed to see they charged me and addition $2.00 for what was probably 15 extra chocolate chips. When I tried to dispute it, I got an eye roll from the waitress and after about 5 mins of waiting she knocked it down to an additional charge of $1.50... $6.00 for a small chocolate chip pancake? That will be my last visit to Home Town.

1 Thank lauraleigh54
Trabellady421
“It was amazing!”
Reviewed February 25, 2008

I had the broasted chicken and it was freshly made. My service was really good also. They are all really friendly and nice. I enjoyed my visit there and would deffentaly go back there.
They also told me about a Sea Food buffet on Fridays that sounds pretty good also. They seem to be really busy on these days.

De Pere, WI
“Pretty crappy food”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

Food was worse than average. We asked to substitute a childs fries for veggies and they wouldnt even consider it. Ordered three meals and none were even halfway decent. Pass on this place.

2 Thank traviasa