“D+ restaurante at best.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Home Town Cafe & Catering
Ranked #273 of 461 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
green bay
“D+ restaurante at best.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

I have eaten there several times now and have never had a good meal. My most recent trip I ordered a pancake and asked for extra choc chips. I was disappointed to see they charged me and addition $2.00 for what was probably 15 extra chocolate chips. When I tried to dispute it, I got an eye roll from the waitress and after about 5 mins of waiting she knocked it down to an additional charge of $1.50... $6.00 for a small chocolate chip pancake? That will be my last visit to Home Town.

1 Thank lauraleigh54

Trabellady421
“It was amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2008

I had the broasted chicken and it was freshly made. My service was really good also. They are all really friendly and nice. I enjoyed my visit there and would deffentaly go back there.
They also told me about a Sea Food buffet on Fridays that sounds pretty good also. They seem to be really busy on these days.

De Pere, WI
“Pretty crappy food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2007

Food was worse than average. We asked to substitute a childs fries for veggies and they wouldnt even consider it. Ordered three meals and none were even halfway decent. Pass on this place.

2 Thank traviasa