“Hope it never changes”

Eve's Supper Club
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food at Eve's is always great. This has become a tradition in our annual trip to Green Bay. Just wish there was some way we could avoid the 1 1/2 hrs wait for a table.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Been going here for many years, usually for special occasions. The place has a great location with a view of the Fox River; the amenities are what you would expect from a ‘better’ restaurant. It has been family run for over 40 years and the people couldn’t be nicer. I have eaten almost everything on the menu and I can tell you I have never had a bad meal here. Do yourself a favor and give it a try, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This IS what a Wisconsin supper club really is supposed to be. Eve's is known to the locals and hard to find your first time, but you'll remember from then on. The atmosphere hasn't changed in a long time which makes it so special, you will cherish this place as we do, why change when it's done so right, red atmosphere in the bar area would be a real classic in Chicago, but is seated down the road from the mansions of the "paper valley" era.
The waitresses have all been there for a long time and know what they are doing and are very classy, which is hard to find these days.
The food, well all I can say is we've never ever had a bad dinner, there are many options and they will work with you, such as adding Door Cty cherries to my duck. This really is as good as it gets, with great specials, and affordable too!
If you've ever heard of a Wisconsin "old fashioned"(whiskey-sour old fashioned), this is the place to have one where the bartenders wear white collared shirts and ties, where was the last place you've seen that?
Well, we drive many miles at times to go "out to eat", and this place is a favored place among Green Bay Wi, Milwaukee, Wi and Chicago, Il, and that says a lot, enjoy. This truly is a great place where the owners have been at it for a long time.
And don't forget that it's on the 4th floor with spectacular views of the Fox river, Lambeau Feild in the distance, and the Green Bay area.
As far as dress code, it's casual and some do dress up, nice combination of that,

1  Thank afoodcritic77
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Tried out Eve's with another couple on Friday night. My duck was way over-cooked and my wife's filet was over-cooked as well. Wine selection was limited and was overcharged for bar items until we had to ask for a correction. Probably won't go back soon.

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed August 6, 2012

food was great; server was great; view was great. I did not order it, but saw the Lobster dinner at another table. The diners raved about it and thought it was wonderful. My crab cakes were good, not exceptional. I would order for an appetizer but not as a dinner in the future.