“Extremely Disappointing”
Review of Angelina

Angelina
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 482 Restaurants in Green Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We arrived on a Friday night with a reservation. Went to seat us upstairs to realize we were the only ones; asked if she was going to forget about us with humor. She indicated that a table should be leaving soon as we agreed to wait. Needless to say, we were so disappointed with the food, I would never suggest this place to anyone. I had the homemade raviolis, which arrived cold and hard. My husband had the spaghetti with meatballs. His entry was just okay. The meatballs did have flavor. As other reviewers mentioned, the bread was terrible. The server was very pleasant, but busy with the owner’s private party. Had to wait a considerable amount of time to get my dinner microwaved. With that being said, don’t waste your time or your hard earned money.

1  Thank sue2louise

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Seems to me that bread it an important part of any Italian meal, and that was the only thing that did not fit at this restaurant. Meals were delicious but bread appeared to have come from the local grocery.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Limited choices on menu. Great wine choices. A little pricey though. Great portion sizes. The deserts are the best.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is our favorite Green Bay restaurant. Angela is from Sicily.This is a small quaint restauant in downtown Green Bay. There is an outdoor eating area that gives one the feel of being in Europe.
The food is outstanding.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My wife and I have dined here a mumber of times and it was GREAT! The prices were reasonable, and the service superb!

Been to Angelina? Share your experiences!