“Fried Pearch Plate”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Krolls East had attentive and responsive waiters who were personable. The fried pearch plate is available any day of the week. The pearch were tasty, soft on the inside, and flavorful.

There are newer reviews for Kroll's East

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Kroll's east side makes a great tasting burger. Clean building, friendly staff. A must try place in Green Bay WI.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hard roll hamburgers, w/ketchup, pickles, butter and onions. Delicious! We make a B-line for Kroll's every time we are in town. Hands down way superior to McDonald's quality burgers! Somebody just had a bad experience which was too bad; don't let negative reviews keep you from eating here. Butter makes them a challenge to eat if you've never had them before, the hard roll makes it worth the challenge -

Perch plate and chili is a treat too!

Enjoy!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Healthy and lite side is in. But if I am going to blow my diet, Krolls Burgers are how I am going to do it. I crave the buttery burgers and crispy, crunchy bun with all of the toppings on. I don't mind dieting all month long as long as at the end of the month I get 2 Kroll's burgers for my dinner.
The perch dinners are not the greatest thing that they have going for them, the burgers truey are.
It's somewhere you can go for a treat but if you eat like that everyday, it's probably not good for you. Try them. Look forward to the buttery burgers with the flame broiled taste while you are in town.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I see some high reviews yet I was not impressed the least with the restaurant. To start with when you need a waitress you push a button, that is the only time they come is when the button is pushed, the hamburger we ordered was wrapped up in a paper like Mcdonalds with ketchup all over inside, very sloppy. The malt my son ordered was $4.10, The cup of chili was $4.50 and the burgers do not include fries, the cheesecurds were $5.40 for a large and had 20 curds in them. Very overpriced. When the food arrived as the waiter put are food down he said " I need you to pay the bill now " I said" We havent even started eating" He stated it was policy to pay right away and he had to take care of it now. I asked what happens if we wanted dessert? He said we would have to pay again .. What ?? Krolls- very unclassy. I wont be returning.

4  Thank tduchateau